Hornsby test drive route? Help (1 Viewer)

Skriker

HSC
So I'll be taking my P1 test in around 3 days time and I was wondering if anyone else has done the test in hornsby and if there's anything I should look out for? I was thinking maybe of driving around there and stalking other L platers to get an Idea...But yeah I would really like some tips as its like coming up really soon! D: so nervous! lol

moocow920

HSC
I didn't take my test at hornsby but in regards to following other L platers, a) this is really obvious and distracting to the learner so its a bit unfair, and b) the instructor can and will pull over and make you stop, this happened during my test at chatswood, so be aware that this could happen, and you wouldnt want to have that same testing officer for your own test a few days later

Skriker

HSC
Go with a driving instructor. I'm not sure if you would be able to do it with only three days to go.... but the driving instructor I went with told me the route...And gave tips etc... It was awesome... :)

I know the feeling. :)
Cheers, feeling alright, ive done the hours and everything, just a bit nervous lol, where abouts did you do your test?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)