hooking up with... (1 Viewer)

Chew me:)

HSC
friends.... it doesnt mean anything? is it just BORING?

strangers...u have noo idea who they are? is that EXCITING?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
i think i would rather hook up with a friend than a stranger, but i don't know, i guess that is kind of dull.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Strangers is exiting for the next two weeks while you wait to see which strand of STI you have picked up!

No, honestly, I don't like the politics of hooking up with friends, strangers there are less strings.

But I don't really do that anymore anyway. Sex with randoms = boring. Meaningful relationship sex ftw.

HSC
N/A
mmhmm. Hooking up with friends = potentially opening Pandora's box

unless you're not THAT close friends, and they're really hot, and they're single, and the timing is right and and... (you get the picture :p)

SweetSeasons

HSC
man i made out with some guy on my bday.. and he gave me some nasty ass bacterial throat infection.. but like.. shit I accidently gave him my number n he wont stop calling me... SOOOOOOOOOOOOO annoying it's been over a month since my bday and since i last saw him

blueeyesguy

HSC
SweetSeasons said:
man i made out with some guy on my bday.. and he gave me some nasty ass bacterial throat infection.. but like.. shit I accidently gave him my number n he wont stop calling me... SOOOOOOOOOOOOO annoying it's been over a month since my bday and since i last saw him
Damn thats probably about the only downer of hooking up with randoms but than again its possible anybody could have "bacterial infections".That guy obviously doesnt get the msg you that he was just some random hookup I feel sorry for the confused lil puppy:rofl:

sharnz06

HSC
ew.... if you're gonna hook up wiv ANYONE make sure they're clean first darl!

hookin up with friends is fun until it gets awkward.... one of you actually start liking it nd wanna make something more of it nd the other just doesn't...

randoms is soooo excitin! i loved it! gawd, there's some sort of risk nd mystery.... this could b a passing acquaintance or the next boyf/girlf or this could b a GREAT nite! will there b exchange of numbas?- who cares? he's freakin hott nd a great kisser! lets keep partyin! woot!

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Fuck, some people deserve not to have been born.

Redgoddess

HSC
Meh, friends or randoms, pretty much the same... i faaaaaaaaar prefer relationship hook ups, but atm i'll take what i can get. i guess with friendship hooking up can be an expression of your affection for each other, which isnt necessarily more than platonic. there's a friend i'd like to hook up with, but i dont think of her in a sexual type way.

Chew me:)

HSC
Im Not Talking About Sex.... Im Just Saying Hook Up!!! Make Out, Get A Bit Touchy

T-Boner

HSC
i dont reckon you should hook up with your friends unless its a last resort. theres no fun in it. for instance when you have the house to yourself and get toey, u call up a friend (unless you have a random booty call who will come round). i personally dont like it. afterwards, im never satisfied, its just like "um yeah what now..." whereas if youv been out and picked up a girl youv never seen before, you go home thinking youre the man hahaha. if im out at a party i wont look to my female friends to hook up with them, its just no fun.

w00dy.

HSC
hooking up with a friend. probally not the smartest idea but than again that depends entirely on the situation etc etc.

i can say i have hooked up with a friend before and things just get weird after.

i cant say ive had the experience of hooking up with a stranger. but i probally wouldnt if that opportunity arose.

although id probally have to say id leave the hooking up for relationships, that way things become alot less messier

HSC
w00dy. said:
hooking up with a friend. probally not the smartest idea but than again that depends entirely on the situation etc etc.

i can say i have hooked up with a friend before and things just get weird after.

i cant say ive had the experience of hooking up with a stranger. but i probally wouldnt if that opportunity arose.

although id probally have to say id leave the hooking up for relationships, that way things become alot less messier

Agreed.. and you could also get the blame i ugess...

*hopeful*

HSC
too much drama with friends, strangers ftw
by strangers i dont mean a total stranger, but someone u have just met for the first time

PrettyVacant

HSC
I think there's a grey area between friends and strangers that is probably the best for a hook up. There's no fine line - You're either a friend or a complete random...you can't really hook up with a close friend and you can't just pick someone up off the street and say, "hey, wanna hook up?"

*hopeful*

HSC
brogan77 said:
oh so you mean a stranger. :rolleyes:
not technically cause what i mean is what prettyvacant said, not really someone off the street but a friends friends friend etc

not a random stranger?

PrettyVacant

HSC
Like someone you don't know, but is introduced to you via a friend.

*hopeful*

HSC
haha i actually wasnt going to put the edit in cause i was expecting that but yes i know i shouldnt have cause i really cant explain stuff

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)