• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

hook ups or relationships??? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pimpcess.Snaz

lol to the guy with the dodgy girl, just be aware of the possibility you'll get screwed over but otherwise, don't worry bout it.. i mean, if she screws you over, its a lesson you had to learn and if she doesn't, then you live happily ever after. i see no cons (besides the heartbreak and emotional agony, which you'll soon enough get over when the right girl walks into the room)

ps. relationships all the way! =]

sammygrace123

HSC
just for the hell of it can you post in here if she does it?

i'm interested lol.

oh yeah and i'm in a relationship, i was in one all through year 11 too. i think it's good having something like that in your life...but then again your risking your HSC if you break up and don't take it well.

*shrugs* my man is worth it :D

Last edited:

unholyXromance

HSC
sammygrace123 said:
just for the hell of it can you post in here if she does it?

i'm interested lol.

oh yeah and i'm in a relationship, i was in one all through year 11 too. i think it's good having something like that in your life...but then again your risking your HSC if you break up and don't take it well.

*shrugs* my man is worth it :D

If she does it? Breaks up with the guy for me that is? I assume? Anyway will do, i got just got off the phone with her=]

unholyXromance

HSC
Pimpcess.Snaz said:
lol to the guy with the dodgy girl, just be aware of the possibility you'll get screwed over but otherwise, don't worry bout it.. i mean, if she screws you over, its a lesson you had to learn and if she doesn't, then you live happily ever after. i see no cons (besides the heartbreak and emotional agony, which you'll soon enough get over when the right girl walks into the room)

ps. relationships all the way! =]
she isn't dodgy lol. It's just not everyone has all the facts because I'm not typing all of them lol.

unholyXromance

HSC
No, I left and went shopping with mother, then went skateboarding, called the girl that thread turned out to be about and now I'm back, and the thread is still going lol. I feel proud, the first thing I have ever put on this site.

P

Pimpcess.Snaz

lol oh yeah.. i didn't mean she was dodgy, maybe controversial is more the word to use? dunno.. but i'm actually quite convinced she's not messing around with you so yeah.. trust me, i completely understand your case =]

DownInFlames

Token Member
where I spend the vast majority of my time
HSC
unholyXromance said:
No, I left and went shopping with mother, then went skateboarding, called the girl that thread turned out to be about and now I'm back, and the thread is still going lol. I feel proud, the first thing I have ever put on this site.
A thing to truly be proud of. I applaud your efforts in keeping a thread going which began in the realm of:

Kirsty Xx: mehhh *shrugs*
unholyXromance: exactly how i feel
Kirsty Xx: i suppose that is why you asked what others thought

awesome thread.

michael1990

HSC
Would rather a relationship

had to many hook-ups, all the same now.

unholyXromance

HSC
DownInFlames said:
A thing to truly be proud of. I applaud your efforts in keeping a thread going which began in the realm of:

Kirsty Xx: mehhh *shrugs*
unholyXromance: exactly how i feel
Kirsty Xx: i suppose that is why you asked what others thought

awesome thread.

roflmao!!!!!! thanks. Even if you were being sarcastic, I still got a good laugh out of that.

unholyXromance

HSC
Kirsty Xx said:
u only live once and ur dead a long time. so just bloody go for her and don't let nethin stop you :)
Xx
i intend on doing so. I shant stop until she is mine=]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)