HONOUR ROLL Out Early?? (2 Viewers)

Jojofelyx

HSC
Lmao just found out that there are 7 students in my chem class who managed to get b6s in all their subs except for chem, what an absolute kick in the balls

ahmed.f

HSC
Is it possible for this distinguished achievers list to be indicative of only the external marks (90+ in the external examination)?

uniqueusername1

HSC
howd you go btw?
mate thas a very good q

lowkey do feel robbed tho

could of been better could of been worse

it is what is is innit

how bout you? did you clutch up in econ after going auto pilot in the last extended?

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Is it possible for this distinguished achievers list to be indicative of only the external marks (90+ in the external examination)?
No, the distinguished achievers list contains the details of the students who have achieved band 6's and/or band E4's as their HSC mark(s) (i.e. the average of the Assessment Mark and the Examination Mark).

ahmed.f

HSC
No, the distinguished achievers list contains the details of the students who have achieved band 6's and/or band E4's as their HSC mark(s) (i.e. the average of the Assessment Mark and the Examination Mark).
Oh okay

So on the accidentally leaked distinguished achievers list it was both the internal mark and the external examination combined?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)