Homosexuality in the workplace (1 Viewer)

alybabz

HSC
Hey guys,

My IRP is due soon and im trying to collect as much primary research as i possibly can. I have attatched my questionairre on this thread so it would be greatly appreciated if anyone could help me out by participating in my study. you can either post your answers or if you do not feel comfortable doing this you can also email your answers to me at dawilkos@tpg.com.au. This study is about the effects that the stereotypes of the homosexual community have on Workplace Diversity Policies within Australia. It will research the effects of these stereotypes on individual wellbeing and consistencies/ inconsistencies within certain businesses.

You may withdraw from the study at any time without affecting your relationship with myself or anyone else. You may remain anonymous and all information will be disclosed in a way which protects your identity. Your participation is greatly appreciated!

Thankyou,

Alybabz

Last edited:
HSC
no worries :) i just remembered our teacher telling us to tell people not to put their name on it :p
good luck!!

Grissom

HSC
It amazes me the amount of people who dont seem to relaize their survey is practrically worthless without likert scale questions.

HSC
lol yeah our teacher told us to have likert scale questions. i had 5 or 6 i think

alybabz

HSC
OMG we havent even learnt what likert scale questions are!! :O but do you need them in a questionnairre as well as surveys?? cause my teacher looked over my questionnairre a few weeks ago and said it was fine.. from what you've said are they like scales from 1-10?? cause if they are i couldnt use them as i need specific opinions not numerical data.. my teachersaid that scaling sort of questions like that wouldnt be used in my study because of the fact that im im dealing with a minority group and their opinions and specific scenarios.

i really appreciate all the help though. i think im pretty much on the right track. thanks for all the responses guys! i really appreciate it!

HSC
well then how are you going to be able to graph results? you realise that you need both qualitative & quantitative data right?

alybabz

HSC
well for most of the resposes ive had they have been pretty much the same so ill graph it based on the number of similar/ if not the same opinions for each question.. so each section of the graph will just be labelled with an opinion rather than a number.. does that make sense?

HSC
yeah i did that for some of mine too.
hmm...thats weird your teacher told you that. our teacher was very strict about likert scales :|

alybabz

HSC
yeah i guess different minds :) i dunno.. maybe we will work on them later..?

HSC
did you learn about likert scales as part of the research methodology topic?

jadey91

HSC
i ahvent heard of likert scales either.. maybe we know them as a different name..

but good luck finding data. .hope all goes well.

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)