Homosexuality in Australia (2 Viewers)

What do you think of homosexuality in Australia?

• Yes, i strongly support it.

Votes: 673 48.5%
  • I somewhat support it.

Votes: 201 14.5%
  • No opinion

Votes: 181 13.0%
  • I do not support it.

Votes: 334 24.0%

• Total voters
HSC
williams180 said:
your joking mate.They should have no fucking rights. Thinking they can adopt children makes me sick thinking about the trauma a child like that would have all there life. Coming home to 2 dads ppl would bag on someone like that all through childhood potentially scarring them for life. Imagine having two fathers and no mothers. Marriage in every religion/normal persons ideals is between a man and a women anything else is just lunacy. Plus if gays have kids they will prob turn out homo too its ridiculous. And to think they want benefits the same as any other family from our federal gov i mean please
:sleep::sleep::sleep:
That all you got?

Gosford

HSC
williams180 said:
your joking mate.They should have no fucking rights. Thinking they can adopt children makes me sick thinking about the trauma a child like that would have all there life. Coming home to 2 dads ppl would bag on someone like that all through childhood potentially scarring them for life. Imagine having two fathers and no mothers. Marriage in every religion/normal persons ideals is between a man and a women anything else is just lunacy. Plus if gays have kids they will prob turn out homo too its ridiculous. And to think they want benefits the same as any other family from our federal gov i mean please
bravo, bravo
encore etc.
nah!!! i totally agree with you. I feel sorry for any such kids in these situations. its disgusting!(adoption by 'gays')

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
To anyone using the think-of-the-children line...

Don't you feel more sorry for the children of bogans? They have a more scarring upbringing in the sense that they're likely to end up poor and uneducated and, well, bogans. Like, at least a couple of decent human beings who happened to be of the same gender could give their kids a good home and raise them to also be decent human beings. So using your reasoning we have more justification from banning bogans from having kids :D

HSC
Also, isn't one of Freud's main points that there are a whole bunch of psychological pathologies that arise from being brought up in a 'normal' nuclear family?

RTTTYTR

HSC
I don't support it, I am not against it. I could care less.

They are individuals in society and are entitled to the same rights as all individuals, they receive some benefits from the current legislative environment, whilst being inhibited by other legislation.

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
RTTTYTR said:
I don't support it, I am not against it. I could care less.

They are individuals in society and are entitled to the same rights as all individuals, they receive some benefits from the current legislative environment, whilst being inhibited by other legislation.
That's some amazing insight there.

The benefits people recieve as a result of being married should be abolished, and the government should stay the fuck away from this aspect of people's lives.

If you want to marry someone of the same sex as you it should be allowed.
If you want to marry 2 people of the opposite sex, fine whatever.
Want to marry 10 people of the same sex? As long as it's all consensual then go right ahead.
It really shouldn't need to affect anyone except the people involved.

doofyduck01

HSC
williams180 said:
How can you have an arguement as prejudiced as that without basing it on anything? It's pure conjecture. You have no idea how the kids of same sex couples end up like, so do NOT make a judgement. Are you a child from a same sex marriage? if so, then thank you for your input, even though it is terribly biased, BUT do not generalise about an entire minority. Homosexuals have as much right as heterosexuals to get married and have children. Do you have any evidence to say that kids of homosexuals will turn out gay as well?? hmm?? And if so, who cares.

People have the right to live the way they want, and homosexuals of all people would not force their child to do anything other than that, because they know what its like to be discriminated against due to their life choices IE discriminated against by people like you who are just ignorant and scared because its 'different'.

It is the dynamics of society and different families that make it interesting, who the hell would want everything the same?? Diversity rocks. So do not make claims about things you do not understand, and have nothing to base it upon, you homophobic. Adam and Eve, God whoever the fuck you think made the freakin rule that decides its 'going against nature' to be with someone of the same sex it absolute bullshit. Open your eyes you narrow minded prick.

In conclusion, love, sex and marriage should not be restricted by social conventions and institutional religious dogma.

Peace out. :)

RTTTYTR

HSC
doofyduck01 said:
It is the dynamics of society and different families that make it interesting, who the hell would want everything the same?? Diversity rocks. So do not make claims about things you do not understand, and have nothing to base it upon, you homophobic. Adam and Eve, God whoever the fuck you think made the freakin rule that decides its 'going against nature' to be with someone of the same sex it absolute bullshit. Open your eyes you narrow minded prick
I guess the arguement coudl be made that seeing as how same sex relationships cannot naturally conceive a birth that they are not natural & shouldn't raise children. Take that as you will, but with today's overpopulation and the neglect of children by hetreo parents, I don't see why same sex relationships should be excluded from the adoption process.

And for the religious bigots, well you should embrace same sex relationships, they cannot breed and [WARNING: religious bent following] "Their evil seed shalt not purge God's green earth for future generations casting a shadow on all of humanity". [Glad that's over.] Gotta love sticking it into the bigots.

RTTTYTR

HSC
doofyduck01 said:
It is the dynamics of society and different families that make it interesting, who the hell would want everything the same?? Diversity rocks. So do not make claims about things you do not understand, and have nothing to base it upon, you homophobic. Adam and Eve, God whoever the fuck you think made the freakin rule that decides its 'going against nature' to be with someone of the same sex it absolute bullshit. Open your eyes you narrow minded prick
I guess the arguement coudl be made that seeing as how same sex relationships cannot naturally conceive a birth that they are not natural & shouldn't raise children. Take that as you will, but with today's overpopulation and the neglect of children by hetreo parents, I don't see why same sex relationships should be excluded from the adoption process.

And for the religious bigots, well you should embrace same sex relationships, they cannot breed and [WARNING: religious bent following] :worried: "Their evil seed shalt not purge God's green earth for future generations casting a shadow on all of humanity". [Glad that's over.] :haha: Gotta love sticking it into the bigots.

Last edited:

*Minka*

HSC
williams180 said:
Coming home to a drug addicted mother and a widebeating father all though childhood would also scar a child for life, much more so than coming home to two fathers who love each other and their child. I think I'd know what I'd prefer.

Oh and speaking about what scars you in childhood? I would say that growing up in a war torn country was much more emotionally scarring than having homosexyal relatives (brother + uncle).

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
Every child is entitled to both a mother and father. Raising a child in any other situation is unnatural and very wrong.
As people start thinking homosexuality is ok, the more people there are in society who are gay. And i dont know why everyone accepts that. It's disgusting.
All the american TV shows have gay people in them! None of them promote real, natural families. And this is what we as asutralians are subjected to daily.
There is no good argument for supporting gay people in society, its about time everyone had a good look at what homosexual people do and see that its not really what we want for australia.

f(sex)

HSC
worst thread ever

while you're denying gays their rights why dont you go deny the holocaust or something just as stupid.

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
f(sex) said:
worst thread ever

while you're denying gays their rights why dont you go deny the holocaust or something just as stupid.
Rights are subjective human inventions, not historical events (which in my opinion are greatly exaggerated)
You need to take a step back and rethink about homosexuals and what they are doing.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
dieburndie said:
You need to take a step back and rethink about homosexuals and what they are doing.
Loving another human and/or child? Outrageous!

Child raised by homosexual couple > child raised by abusive, neglectfull/ single parent/ drug-dependent etc...

dieburndie

Eat, Sleep, Repeat
HSC
Graney said:
Loving another human and/or child? Outrageous!

Child raised by homosexual couple > child raised by abusive, neglectfull/ single parent/ drug-dependent etc...
How can you call that love? and a lot of homosexuals are drug dependent anyway, and become single parents because it is a well known fact hat is very hard for a homosexaul relationship to last.

X

xeuyrawp

dieburndie said:
How can you call that love? and a lot of homosexuals are drug dependent anyway, and become single parents because it is a well known fact hat is very hard for a homosexaul relationship to last.
Hahah shit attempt at trolling.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)