Homosexuality in Australia (1 Viewer)

What do you think of homosexuality in Australia?

• Yes, i strongly support it.

Votes: 673 48.5%
  • I somewhat support it.

Votes: 201 14.5%
  • No opinion

Votes: 181 13.0%
  • I do not support it.

Votes: 334 24.0%

• Total voters

Azarnakumar

Banned
HSC
y do gays even want to get married

they are only being gays to be different so why be different by being the same?>

HSC
Homosexual marriage will do nothing to alleviate the suffering of the homosexual. The oppression is, and always will be, from your conscience, not society
Our conscience, however, is at least in part the consequence of the way we interact with our society.

why are we bending to the whims of a minority to destroy important institutions..
Allowing gays to marry will not destroy the institution of marriage. See: Britain.

y do gays even want to get married

they are only being gays to be different so why be different by being the same?>
I know that you're trolling and that you, like God, actually love the gays.

theprofessor

HSC
I'm against homosexuality. It is unproductive:
  • People who are homosexual will not mate with other humans, hence not producing offspring. This limits the proportion of humans in the world producing offspring and ensuring survival of the human species. If everyone was homosexual, no one would produce offspring, and the human race would seize to exist.
  • From a religious point of view, including the view of our current Pope, homosexuality is "unnatural."
  • It is disguisting to put your penis up someone else's anus.

Tangent

HSC
  • People who are homosexual will not mate with other humans, hence not producing offspring. This limits the proportion of humans in the world producing offspring and ensuring survival of the human species. If everyone was homosexual, no one would produce offspring, and the human race would seize to exist.
  • From a religious point of view, including the view of our current Pope, homosexuality is "unnatural."
trolling, serious, orr ~drum roll~ both?

trolling=not funny
serious=not intelligent
both=epic fail

HSC
The world is overpopulated. Breeders are a menace to the sustanability of the human race.
Even if it were definitively proved that homosexuality were unnatural, this says nothing about whether it is moral or not. The computer you are typing on is not natural. Does this render it immoral?
I find the idea of many heterosexual people having sex disgusting. This does not make it morally wrong.

Last edited:

Random_dude

HSC
The world is overpopulated. Breeders are a menace to the sustanability of the human race.
Even if it were definitively proved that homosexuality were unnatural, this says nothing about whether it is moral or not. The computer you are typing on is not natural. Does this render it immoral?
I find the idea of many heterosexual people having sex disgusting. This does not make it morally wrong.
interesting.....
but still, i am a heterosexual and i still believe we are breeding too much. maybe becuase too much of a good thing is a bad thing. however, why is homosexual sex so bad, just because they are different does not mean they are not human. i mean, have we not learnt from every other different looking person on this planet? are we that superfluous(rhetorical)?

saberbladexx

HSC
I think gay people should have the same rights as everyone, i dont mind homosexuality in Australia aslong as we dont get to the stage where we teach our children or give them an option to become gay, unless the child chose to, which is okay.

This probably wont happen i'm just exaggerating, besides that i dont mind if gays get have every right any other heterosexual has. Hopefully it happens soon and the discrimination ends.

Thats my opinion :uhoh:.

HSC
Privatize marriage- therein lies the solution.
Good idea in principle but what 'bout people who can't afford it and want to get married? That would just result in a different minority being oppressed through the institution of marriage.

C

copkiller

Good idea in principle but what 'bout people who can't afford it and want to get married? That would just result in a different minority being oppressed through the institution of marriage.
Haha. You have to pay for it yourself now anyway. It only costs a few hundred.

NSW Registry of Births Deaths & Marriages

Its just a piece of paper and a record in a registry. Its hardly going to be unaffordable for most people.

If you privatized it, competition would probably bring the price down anyway.

and if you really can't afford it, so what? It's hardly a necessity. You don't need the piece of paper to live like you're married anyway.

Aquawhite

Retiring
HSC
Uni Grad
Apologies to all people who find heterosexual sex disgusting.

Breeding too much. Well, maybe at China.
Almost every country is overpopulated... Australia is lucky. We have a small population, but in the populated areas, they are overpopulated (but that's what happens with major cities)

HSC
Almost every country is overpopulated... Australia is lucky. We have a small population, but in the populated areas, they are overpopulated (but that's what happens with major cities)
Agreed. Overall, we have very small population. We have one of the lowest concentrations of people (2/squ. k) but we also have 80% of our population living on 20% of the land (i.e. coastlines).

Tangent

HSC
I finally get that pic in your sig HD. hehehe (im not sloww.. Y-Y)

On topic: equal rights for everyone

Tangent

HSC
I finally get that pic in your sig HD. hehehe (im not sloww.. Y-Y)

On topic: equal rights for everyone

yoddle

is cool
HSC
Many credible estimates put our optimum population at 8 million, actually. But yeah I do enjoy our smaller pops.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)