home & away (1 Viewer)

midnight

we used to be friends
HSC
I'm pretty sure they are. I read something about them getting engaged in the future.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah they're already engaged, gonna get married soon...

and they're only 21?!

Universal

HSC
N/A
the show shits me though, like how could you possibly date/marry someone who raped your sister?

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
coz kirsty's selfish man
:p

give it a few years and it'll be like the bold and the beautiful :p
everyone is related and everyone sleeps with each other.

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
hahahah its so cliched.....

at times.. i think they choose future plots from a big barrel.,..... like lets pick out what kirsty's future is... *goes to the barrel and picks out a card*... 'she is gonna have a forbidden marriage, and gets pregnant'

datz why everyone sleeps with each other and then everyone end up being related to each other..

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
MuahUAh nah i reckon once everyone finds out that kirsty's lying, everyone will hate her and she will leave

and kane will get the bay's sympathy and everyone will love him.

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
yeah, should be cos everyones' letting her get her own way now. LOL shes so gonna get busted

i still rekon the new kym dude looks good on the home and away ad (being in black and blue)

Here_I_am

I cannot believe people are talking about, even acknowledging 'Home and Away', the biggest piece of crap Australian soap ever to exist. Does anyone actually WATCH it? It is ridiculous. I hear of a new natural disaster on that show each week, could it be any more unrealistic?

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
MhuHAUha i watch it! simply coz its addictive LOL
but yeah i dont really watch it - i just flick it on when the hot house has ads :D

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Here_I_am
I cannot believe people are talking about, even acknowledging 'Home and Away', the biggest piece of crap Australian soap ever to exist. Does anyone actually WATCH it? It is ridiculous. I hear of a new natural disaster on that show each week, could it be any more unrealistic?
well obviuosly ppl watch it thats why people are posting about in the the forum

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by Here_I_am
wtf, that's the point of a soap show you gronk. it's unrealistic. if television was about your normal everyday life we'd die of boredom.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)