Home and Away (4 Viewers)

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Just found out who the father of the baby is

Roman, if you didn't know. It's written up on the H&A website, which is weird for an official site to spoil its own storylines. Anyway, poor Jack. This is like the 3rd kid he's lost.

Also looks like Aden will finally tell Belle about his abuse this week after he gets jealous when he sees her on a date with Angelo.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:eek: Ah no that's bad news. Now there will be baby drama and stuff, I just wanted Jam to be happy.

HSC
I didnt want him to be the father. =/

As for Aden&Belle, i saw the picture on the H&A website, and it's so sad <3them both.

&I don't think Nicole&her bf suit.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I saw in TV Week that Elliot tries to drown Nicole, but luckily Geoff and Ruby are there.

And Elliot by himself is gross. I don't see the attraction at all.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Nathan, please never ever refer to Jack and Martha as "Jam" ever ever again. "Jam" is Jack and Sam, who were a waste of space. Jack and Martha can just be referred to as JM :p

The paternity result doesnt surprise me, and im not bothered by it. Actually this whole storyline is just blah to me.

Urgh! This whole show is just blah to me :p

Loving Charlie though :)

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Unless Jodi Gordon is leaving H&A, I bet Martha's storyline turns out exactly the same as Stephanie's from Neighbours. Steph's cancer came back while she was pregnant, managed to hold off treatment, have a healthy baby, and then miraculously recovered. Stupid storyline.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:eek: oops sorry Tasha, I didn't think about that till you said. LOL

Jimmy and Rachel Olympic Cliffhanger I think *note at the moment in time I don't actually know for certain as I've only read rumours so it's speculation not a real spoiler*.

Was it to be implied in last night's episode that Elliot and Nicole had sex on the beach? You would think if you were going to do it in public you could find a more socluded place, even if they did have blankets then the middle of the beach.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Don't tell me Rachel is going to be attacked/stalked by her crazy patient? *rolls eyes* That plot has is so overdone. Can't the writers come up with anything original anymore? Or at least something that hasn't happened in a really long time that we've all forgotten about it.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Kate...
Martha miscarries the baby

And Jodi signed on for another 3 years, so she will survive. It'll probably come back sometime in the next 3 years -hmph-

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Ohhhh. Thanks for that Tash. Well

I guess Martha will most likely become infertile then or something? Because of the treatments. And then the writers can pull the miracle baby storyline lol.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Maybe, that's the most likely thing to happen from the rumours I read/saw ages ago (picturing a knife). It would also suit the current spoilers about the wedding and tragedy striking. I mean it's so obvious Jimmy will do something at the wedding no matter what it was like we seen him once before and now they practically had a whole ep on him.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
kate_is_me said:
Ohhhh. Thanks for that Tash. Well

I guess Martha will most likely become infertile then or something? Because of the treatments. And then the writers can pull the miracle baby storyline lol.
More then likely opt to have her eggs frozen so she can try again later with ivf. If she gets pregnant again she better have the baby.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I want her to fall pregnant again before Jack leaves, but she doesnt find out until after Jack dies. Yes, i want Jack to die, and Martha to play the next 3 years on the show as a single mother. And no more partners. And she has a baby boy.

its all i ask for :p And then Roman and Charlie get married and have a baby :p

HSC
lol. true

they target her for all bad stuff. =/ when it looks like something good is going to happen to her, it turns badd

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)