Home and Away (4 Viewers)

HSC
Um. Let's put this logically, Jai is one of the main charaters, so is Aden. Therefore both are out of the question since they're barely new. Leaving other minor charaters.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Seems heaps of fans got a bit upset how Rachel handled telling Martha the news, I mean if she was a doctor that didn't know her then she would of been called back into the hospital but I guess that's a small town for you.

I think Aden's Dad Larry will probably die. If not him then Axel and Larry to goal.

HSC
Axel :eek: Isn't he the one who nearly raped Melody? I don't care if he's gone..

Um. I love Kirsty. Finally someone sets Nicole straight. That girls out of hand!

I nearly cried when Martha cried today :( i feel so bad for her :(

Overal, i thought it was a good episode, no mattie :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Oh yeah I hate him because of that but before that the character had potential and maybe a reformed character or something about his past etc and he did go admit his wrong to the police.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I didn't even know anyone was dying. When was this spoiler?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I like Jai and the way the actor is playing the character, I for one like different characters - when it can seem like we get to many all familiar characters appearing.

Poor Tony, yes Rachel of course he is in pain.

And Martha to things just go from bad to worse, Jodi is doing a good job at the moment for what must be a difficult storyline and close to her heart in a way.

LOL Kirsty I knew when I read the synopsis for this week that today would be funny with all the computer drama and it was.

I was just as baffled as everyone else when Ruby was discussing Aden and Belle but I guess small town and school girls like to talk about who is going out with who - nice that Annie and Geoff have taken her under their wing a bit.

Nicole Vs Kirsty should make camp very interesting.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
kate_is_me said:
I didn't even know anyone was dying. When was this spoiler?
This should help kate. :)

Friday 11th July:
Has Axel gone too far this time? Will Larry do the right thing? Aden knows who is behind the crash.

Monday 14th July:
Bartlett and Kirsty rally to help the students cope with the shocking news. Larry goes missing after confessing to Aden. What is going on with Jai?

Thanks to BTTB (http://www.backtothebay.net) for the spoilers.

HSC
^Seconded. Plus it should be fun & entertaining :]

& Nathan, most times people like characters on this show and think they have potential, the character dies or leaves o.o Like Lily&lisa and half the others :( annoying at first but later they turn alright..then GONE!

Anywho stop being mean to Rachel. i like her. she's alright. :eek:

& Im starting to like ruby. & like that she's with geoff&annie.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
dont care about martha

is it just me, or do H&A and neighbours always seem to recycle storylines
first steph had cancer and it was up to her whether she had treatment and killd the baby, or whether she died for the baby
now martha

stalkers

josh was H&A's version of paul robinson

etc etc

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
True good point.

LOL I'm not really being mean it's just for a Doctor sometimes she isn't the brightest cookie.

I like Ruby from the start but probably because I like her in BWH (the actor that is).

HSC
Katie tully- lol its not just you.

its annoying. & crap. i hate how when i watch a show i can easily predict what will happen because it happened on the toher one. i mean its not like they cannot come up with sane storylines..

Nathan- are too. anyone dissing rachel is a meanie :eek: lol jk. i like her more now since she broke up with Kim. but i wish she wasnt with tony :(

I didnt watch BWH..used to watch it but stopped when they got new actors and the last ones left.. but yeah ruby&the actress who plays her, are good :]

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
I dont like Rachel either. I liked her with Hugh, but otherwise, she never really grew on me. And i wanted Tony and Jazz together, but theyre not, so another reason not to like Rachel :)

I love Roman and Charlie though. Friends with benefits :p So cute <33

Promo :( All of it :( :(

Oh and Morag and Ross, lol. Theyre cute for an old old couple.

Oh, and i like Ruby. She's cool. I like the Buckton sisters now :)

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Tonights episode was not bad, Nicole the sluz.
Okay a week time i think Kirsty will move up from Secretary to teaching or Vice principal or go to uni and study secondary teaching. Has to be educational.
Would have been much better if Geoff saw that dude harrasing her and
get in a fight.
Axel and Jai they are pretty funny.
Bartlett is a mad dawgggy

elfyem

HSC
she has to go to uni, i know its a tv show but since when does a member from the office go to school camp?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)