Home and Away (1 Viewer)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
http://www.smh.com.au/news/people/hewitts-expecting-a-second-child/2008/06/30/1214677887037.html said:
After months of speculation, tennis star Lleyton Hewitt and wife Bec have confirmed they are expecting their second child.

The Hewitts have told Ok! Magazine Bec is in her second trimester with the baby due in January.
Congratulations to the Hewitts. :)

boris

Banned
HSC
iCpurplehippos said:
What happened to Ruby and Pat? How come they broke up?
pat realised it wasnt gunna work out + he missed his family

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Awww poor Aden all upset and stuff.

Nice of Matties Mum already having a gift ready for these special occasions...very convient too. ;)

Although I have to say for the first time in a long while I enjoyed Neighbours episode more so (and looked forward to it) then Home and Away. :S

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Colleen has already had cancer, so unless they brought it back for her, but its been some 5 years or something since she had it.

I think Jodi will tackle this storyline very well, and i cant wait to see it. I have very high expectations for Paul and Jodi with this storyline :p

Mattie is annoying me. I just want her to leave, and never come back :) And Ric can stay! I like him.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Oh, I didn't know that/remember that.

I think Jodi is a good actress, I just want her to have a happy and healthy baby and an easy pregnancy and they just go and create drama - she has had to much of that let her be happy.

Don't worry you get your wish. :p Mattie is really being herself though she has always been like this.

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Allo everyone!

Gah Mattie and Ric are bloody annoying!

So i was thinking today that i had seen Jai someplace before HAA! He played Simba in the Lion King Production haha awww!

Im unsure how this Martha and Jack situation is going to happen but they are also a bit annoying/boring lately.

Id like a fresh storyline! everything is at the point where it has been dragged out a bit toooooo much! But i still enjoy watching it all the same hehehe!

boris

Banned
HSC
well the actor who plays ric (who i knew back when we were school age) has left home and away, so something is definitely going to happen with that storyline

no news on whether indiana is leaving

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
The starlet, who plays Matilda Hunter, will leave the ratings hit in October.

Her departure from the Seven soap is likely to particularly upset one of her male co-stars, Lincoln Lewis.

While the lovebirds have not openly 'fessed up to it, Lewis - the son of former rugby league great Wally Lewis - has been scoring points of his own in a romantic on-set match with Evans for months.

http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2008/04/indiana-leaving-summer-bay.html
http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/story/0,26278,23570398-5013560,00.html
:(

Last edited:

boris

Banned
HSC
good, she really shits me
her character has always been whiney and self centered.

*Buttercup*

HSC
How dumb is the Mattie storyline? Apart from how airheaded she is (I just can't imagine her doing law...), the whole mid-year uni thing just would NEVER HAPPEN. I mean, for a start, she doesnt have an HSC!! So she can't get into uni!! Plus, she said "someone dropped out of the course" and that's why she's been offered a place, but people drop out of uni all the time and no one cares... their places certainly don't get offered to people half way thru year 12... I mean, she hasnt even done the HSC but they're guna let her do an accelerated law degree? Ummm...!

If she's SO smart that unis in Perth are headhunting her before she's even done her trials, then I'm pretty sure she could get into a uni in Sydney.

I hate when the storylines are so unrealistic...

I hope she and Ric break up tho, cos I don't want him to leave.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Wasn't Matilda always really smart though? I remember when they were doing their school certificates and Cassie made some comment about Luc and Matilda both getting straight band 6's. And she did go to some fancy boarding school before arriving in Summer Bay and all she and Henry would do was speak French so they could show off how smart they were. But other than that, I agree its so unlikely that they'd offer a degree to someone who hasn't even gotten their HSC. Surely there are smarter people then Matilda who have an HSC and also waiting? Why would she want to study law there anyway? She'd only be able to practice in WA.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
kate_is_me said:
Wasn't Matilda always really smart though? I remember when they were doing their school certificates and Cassie made some comment about Luc and Matilda both getting straight band 6's. And she did go to some fancy boarding school before arriving in Summer Bay and all she and Henry would do was speak French so they could show off how smart they were. But other than that, I agree its so unlikely that they'd offer a degree to someone who hasn't even gotten their HSC. Surely there are smarter people then Matilda who have an HSC and also waiting? Why would she want to study law there anyway? She'd only be able to practice in WA.
I cant even remember who Henry was. Matilda looked really asian when she was crying

HSC
Henry only stayed a bit.... & Mattie does look wayy different when she's crying..[bad different]

Um. I'm seriously over Mattie&Ric. Cant wait till they leave already.
Love Aden&Belle.
Jack&Martha are eh.. i hate the lying and hiding crap.
Roman<3

This show needs new and better characters&storylines, none of which include boyfriend stealing, or rape. =/

Zrap

glock9
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Henry only stayed a bit.... & Mattie does look wayy different when she's crying..[bad different]

Um. I'm seriously over Mattie&Ric. Cant wait till they leave already.
Love Aden&Belle.
Jack&Martha are eh.. i hate the lying and hiding crap.
Roman<3

This show needs new and better characters&storylines, none of which include boyfriend stealing, or rape. =/
A Tsunami should hit the bay, and Miles and Jai have to re-live that traumatic event, that would bring the lulz

jirwin

HSC
the whole mattie and uni thing is weird but didnt she do some of her exams? or was it the first one she ran out on? or am i completely off track. either way she would of done all her assessments so she could of got a limited uai, and then with personal references and stuff i guess it is somewhat possible but still extremely rare. i am so over mattie and ric tho. glad they are leaving. cant wait to see the back of ric's hair too.

the storyline with jack/martha - cant they give them a break. they only jsut got back togther. so much heartache in little time for them.

aden and belle - love them. best couple on there at the moment i think (kane and kirsty will always be my fav but adelle comes close) i hope he tells her about his grandad. i cant believe he is sleeping in the den/dinner tho - i mean roman would let him stay with them again certainly.

jai is a weird kid but certainly a good character/actor. brings something different to the show i think. will be great to see him develop on the show, he is too nice of a kid to be hanging around an idiot like axel - altho axel could certainly change too.

annie is annoying me so much. still hate nicole - cringe when i read that she is a permanent character, something about her i just dont like.

anyway less then an hour till tonights ep :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I think I will play devils advocate on Matilda part/in her defence. She probably applied/got special consideration even though she hadn't completed her HSC she still did apply/or at the very least notified the uni of her situation. As far as I remember she only did 1 exam - but like Jess said she completed all the assessments and stuff before. She was probably ranked high as well and I think the course was going to accelerate her HSC (my idea of that was all the assessments etc done fast of course exams not until october) and then be allowed to start studying some of her uni course.

At least that is how I understand it. Also with it being in WA we could assume that there are kids who are less advantaged then the eastern states maybe/since their unis have lower uai/whatever they have so it does stand to reason they would bend over backwards helping.

Melody was a different maybe what some people could consider "weird" character and she brought something very different to the show so in the same regard she should be liked just as much. :)

I hope Axel gets made a regular/ I think there could be a good backstory to his character in there somewhere or maybe because i just want another BWH actor on the show. :p

Annie is being exactly like a 14/15 year old is like so she is doing good - I still laugh how she offered to help Kirsty with the computer though. Again Nicole is something different and I think she will change heaps by the end of the year so you might do a backflip.

Seems I like defending the different characters but I like it when shows try something new and it works.

My thoughts on tonight's episode:

Ric was good with Kirsty and Oliver funny all the computer trouble Kirsty was having, going to be a good laugh when she starts work I think.

I like how Belle was almost playing devils adovate to Aden about Larry saying how it's an addiction that at this point in it he just can't control. Would be nice if Belle would confine in Irene who has been through a drinking problem and would know people he could get in contact with that could help.

I to liked how simply/not a big deal it was that Aden was moving back to Romans - kind of like the idea you always have a roof over your head with me.

I didn't like how Martha didn't want to tell Jack I mean after all there problems they should be as open with eachother as possible I mean I know she didn't want to worry him/ruin the scan for him but still. Something they could of both went through together.

Good that Tony's op went ok. :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Tonights ep would have been perfect if Mattie wasnt in it.

I was liking the Ric/Kirsty/Ollie scenes, and then Mattie came and ruined it.

Adelle made up, and are cuter than ever.

Jack and Martha, well they never do get a break. But the ultra sound scene was cute. It was a bit stupid of Rachel to tell them the news in the middle of a bar, but whatever.

Roman and Charlie, i do like them a lot. Theyre really cute together, and i love that Charlies not bothered by this Jack/Martha/Roman crap. They make a beautifl couple. I hope they go far :)

Good episode, but sad at the end. And tomorrows not going to get any better *sigh*

HSC
^lol. yeah mattie kinda kills the show atm.

zrap- highly unlikely, but would be so cool ! or like a fire happens and all the houses are burnt then they have to rebuild yay! [ok im over doing it..]

Um The Marth thing. thats bad, i feel sorry for her. I dont think Rachel saying it in the bar was that bad though, i mean it wasnt her fault, & most things that happen occur any&everywhere. like i dont know. i didnt find it that bad =/

If not for Mattie i would have though Ric&Kirsty made a cute couple after yesterdays episode.

Adens dad is a great actor, loved him. But gosh i feel so bad for him, i want Aden to work it out with him, but i dont think he has really changed and stuff o.o

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)