Home and Away (1 Viewer)

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Hahahaha - see Melody's eyes when she turned up at Geoff's?! They looked diseased ewwy!!

tahls--

HSC
Melody annoys the shit out of me.
The way she talks or something....
Lol at Rachel. She will be Jacks Stepmum. Wouldn't they be like the same age?

HSC
Thread died lol.

Um. Aden&Belle <3 He was so cute on Friday. Hope they get together soon!

Melody[?]s mum is a bitch. & annoying the crap out of m. I want her gone already. Hope Mel lives with Lah or Miles.

& YAY the new Asian guy is coming soon :D

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Who's coming back to meet Irene in the middle of the night? Is it Kirsty/Kane/their kid?

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
^ when did I post that?? Must've been a few months ago.

Just found out that the mystery return will be Kirsty/Kane/Oliver (their kid). Grrreaatt. I thought we'd gotten rid of the Sutherlands

HSC
kate_is_me said:
^ when did I post that?? Must've been a few months ago.

Just found out that the mystery return will be Kirsty/Kane/Oliver (their kid). Grrreaatt. I thought we'd gotten rid of the Sutherlands
you really don't like them?

They were my favs!

& Jai is coming on the show Wednesday, next week. Kirsty&Kane the week after.

& for those who want to know what's happening in this week:

Monday 19th May:
Its checkmate for Gavin. Has Miles bitten off more than he can chew? Morag's family are shocked by what she has to say to them.

Tuesday 20th May:
Jazz goes too far this time. Can things get any worse for Geoff and Melody? Things heat up between Aden and Nicole.

Wednesday 21st May:
It's time for Jazz to go her own way. An old favourite returns to the Bay, but who are they and why the secrecy? Christine follows through with her threat.

Thursday 22nd May:
Can Annie and Geoff trust Nicole to help them? The identity of Oliver's mother is revealed. We see another side of Aden.

Friday 23rd May:
Is there another woman in Ross' life? Will the Diner survive a review by Gavin? Ric and Matilda just cant find any time to themselves.

Cred to HAAC.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
you really don't like them?

They were my favs!
I didn't hate them the whole time they were there lol. I mean, a majority of the plotlines revolved around that family when they were in Summer Bay, but I hated the Sutherlands by the end. When they did the whole Jade-got-switched-at-birth thing, I thought that was just ridiculous, and that's when it all started to go downhill. Well, with Kirsty coming back, I guess Matilda gets to have some of her family come back to the Bay.

danielle69

HSC
i thought it might have been tasha coming back!
who is oliver?
and what is the name of the new asian guy coming?
is morag dying or something? what do you think she is gonna tell the family?

HSC
kate_is_me said:
I didn't hate them the whole time they were there lol. I mean, a majority of the plotlines revolved around that family when they were in Summer Bay, but I hated the Sutherlands by the end. When they did the whole Jade-got-switched-at-birth thing, I thought that was just ridiculous, and that's when it all started to go downhill. Well, with Kirsty coming back, I guess Matilda gets to have some of her family come back to the Bay.
Ahh yeah i got you, I stopped watching it once the girls turned out to have been 'swapped at birth'.

Story lines were pretty dodgy.

danielle69 said:
i thought it might have been tasha coming back!
who is oliver?
and what is the name of the new asian guy coming?
is morag dying or something? what do you think she is gonna tell the family?
Kate already said it in the spoiler.

& Tasha isn't coming back, she has other things.

Asian guy=Jai
& you'll find out today what she's going to say :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Heba, you have to credit BTTB not HAAC when you post spoilers. Because they come from BTTB :) Just for future references :p

Jai <33 I love this kid

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Ahhh was at work tonight. What did Morag tell everyone? And did anything interesting happen?

HSC
tasha1188 said:
Heba, you have to credit BTTB not HAAC when you post spoilers. Because they come from BTTB :) Just for future references :p

Jai <33 I love this kid
lol. ok. ty for telling.

& Jai is cool. I like him. & he's cute <3

danielle69

HSC
kate_is_me said:
Ahhh was at work tonight. What did Morag tell everyone? And did anything interesting happen?
just that she came back to the bay to be closer to her family but she actually has fallen apart so she wants to start fresh and be close again and told Ric that she wants to spend more time with him...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)