• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (4 Viewers)

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
It was nice to see them back together - i was like awwwww *tear* - however i think it was a bit ... sudden ... i kinda laughed when they were like OMG I LOVE YOU LALALA haha ahh well yay either way :D

I kinda hope Rach says yes to the proposal - i want another wedding on HAA - but who knows how it will all pan out!

HSC
HyPnOtiSeD said:
I kinda hope Rach says yes to the proposal - i want another wedding on HAA - but who knows how it will all pan out!
Yeah, same.
But what I want even more is for her to be in an episode with straight hair.
Her hair is nice, but it's ALWAYS the same.
Yes, I am weird.
Anyways, apparently she's unsure at first with the proposal, and thinks he's doing it for the wrong reasons or something.
I think they make a pretty cute couple.

Stang

HSC
HyPnOtiSeD said:
It was nice to see them back together - i was like awwwww *tear* - however i think it was a bit ... sudden ... i kinda laughed when they were like OMG I LOVE YOU LALALA haha ahh well yay either way :D

yeah i was so happy to see them back together
and how shes like i feel the same way made me go awww
it was so cute =]

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
What's the age gap between Tony and Rachel? Rachel is around Jack's age, isn't she? That'd be weird. Having a wife the same age as your son.

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
Hahah omgsh i always also wonder what she would look like with straight hair ... would be nice

I want her to accept but i like Jazz being on the scene and the possibility that maybe...just maybe her n Tony will get it on again!

Stang

HSC
kate_is_me said:
What's the age gap between Tony and Rachel? Rachel is around Jack's age, isn't she? That'd be weird. Having a wife the same age as your son.
yeah but there was an age gap between her and kim and that didn't work out
but i think this will because they are both mature =]
i think she says yes =]

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Tony would be around 40/41, and Rachel about 28. So about 12 years. But who cares about them

Jack and Martha <333 I havent stopped smiling since i saw the episode 2hrs ago. And just seeing the promo for tomorrow makes me even happier. I love Jack sooooo much. I want him all to myself

Aden and Morag are so sweet together. Im going to like their friendly relationship

And Roman and Nicole. I love them. I love the car part, and Roman driving with P plates on?? is that allowed? oh well :p

Jack not a cop no more?? Well i will miss him in his uniform, but i guess his job was what got in between Jack and Martha in the first place. So yay :)

And no more Rory. THis show just gets better and better :)

Cant wait till tomorrow :D

HSC
I think Tony and Rachel are cute but its way too soon, lol. It was sorta cute how Jack and Martha got back together but I was expecting something a bit better....I don't know exactly what, but not that.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I agree with the whole reunion thing. It was a bit, "omg Martha, I know it's inappropriate and everything especially since my wife's funeral was today but I love you!" "Oh my god Jack! Me too!" *Kiss*.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
If Aden hooks up with Nicole - Then a 23yr old hooked up with a 17yr old.
And she would probably claim and tell ehr friends she hooked up with a 23yr old. LOL.

neeksy45

HSC
pritnep said:
Is the new girl Rebecca Breeds (Cassie) from Blue Water High, season 3?

I think it is, but just want to make sure. If it is then it's a good choice. :)
yeh it definetely is.awww

law

HSC
N/A
Jack and Martha: "I'm an idiot... no I'm an idiot... no I'm an idiot"

... I have just witnessed one of the most cringe-worthy moments on Home and Away so far.

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
This entire episode of the Jack/Martha reunion was cringe-worthy.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
now it was cute. And they little tickle torture <33 and all their kisses.

But what i love most about tonight was Alf and Jazz. Especially how Alf listened to their reasons and accepted them. And then his smile he overheard Jack tell Martha that she is the most important person to him. And Jazz, well Jazz is awesome, but her top was far too see through, but Jack didnt seem to mind :p

Tony, on the other hand, well he can die :) I hate him.

Leahs reaction to Nicole, lol. I love Leah :D Nicole is such a flirt, but shes awesome. But her and Romans relationship doesnt look very mcuh father/daughter type, i dont know. I'll have to get use to that.

I love this show :) Maybe not as much tomorrow. Stupid Tony and Morag :angry:

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
I laughed again when they re-played the Jack and Martha moment in the intro hahah awww! I love that they are back together sooo lovely!!

Jazz is a crack up shes the best i swear hahaha

Tony is an ass - he should be just happy that his son is happy!

Nicole is annoying ...whether or not i will come to like her we will see - shes too over the top! i know its her character and all but ARGH!

Geoff is soooooo cute - deserves better than the spoilt brat though!

Cannot wait until 2moro night :):):):):):):)

HSC
HyPnOtiSeD said:
I laughed again when they re-played the Jack and Martha moment in the intro hahah awww! I love that they are back together sooo lovely!!

Jazz is a crack up shes the best i swear hahaha

Tony is an ass - he should be just happy that his son is happy!

Nicole is annoying ...whether or not i will come to like her we will see - shes too over the top! i know its her character and all but ARGH!

Geoff is soooooo cute - deserves better than the spoilt brat though!

Cannot wait until 2moro night :):):):):):):)
Yeah, I love how Jazz keeps things interesting.
When Bartlett closed the door after Jazz left my mum was like "He's having a heartie" I thought she said 'hardie' and nearly fell off my chair.
I don't think Tony is an ass. He's cute. And I don't think he's acting inappropriately considering the circumstances and Jack and Martha's history.
I hate the way Nicole walks, it's one of the weirdest struts I have ever seen.
And yes, I agree. Geoff is HOT.

tahlsy31191

HSC
That Nicole was the blind girl on Neighbours that Bree was friends with. I don't like her. She looked horrible in swimmers. Where were her hips and boobs? It was a boyish body.

I don't like Martha, she has a new boyfriend every week. She will screw Jack around again.

HSC
tahlsy31191 said:
I don't like Martha, she has a new boyfriend every week. She will screw Jack around again.
Same here.
Didn't she first leave him just after he was put in a wheelchair ?
Oh well, here's hoping they are the two to leave the Bay.

tahlsy31191

HSC
Ms. BRIGHTSIDE said:
Same here.
Didn't she first leave him just after he was put in a wheelchair ?
Oh well, here's hoping they are the two to leave the Bay.
It had something to do with he was working too much and not paying attention to her. Shes is just strange. He deserves someone nice.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)