Home and Away (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
What happened in the first 15mins?? I missed it

Otherwise from what i saw, its was aiite. Poor Jules :p Oh wellz. Ric and Brad were funny watching cartoons. Poor Luc, but he shouldnt have been reading someone else's private mail. What an idiot

Cant wait for next week :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I liked tonight's episode and was looking forward to it since yesterday.

Aww Jules and Cas were cute/good together until he stuffed up.

Oh and if the windows went down automatically then that would mean the engine was on accessories and he would be draining the battery.....not very smart.

HAHA how funny pouring the OJ on Jules. If he is going to be a player he at least needs to learn how to play Cas or risk her getting on her high horse as always.

Sally looked pretty.

Poor Luc. :p Or Luc got what he deserved because you know he did brag about his relationship with her and all so clearly doesn't know how to value an adult relationship.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
cassie and jules were still kissing and making out in the car when a torch shone on them....alf and brad were there, and then we see them at home getting told off by sally and brad, to which cassie was apologising and jules saying that it wasnt her fault. then brad asked ric to see what was wrong with the car....it turned out the spark plugs were faulty, but it was more likely to be deliberate, and brad gave jules an ultimatum saying that if he doesnt tell cassie what happened, brad will himself to and tell cassie what happened.
lucas still hassling naomi and keeps asking her why shes ignoring him, and saw naomi and tony on the beach arguing, and lucas asks his dad what happened at the beach and goes off at him, which he later apologised for.
tony writes a note and drops it in naomi's caravan door, but when alf told lucas that he saw his dad acting all weird, he went to naomi's caravan only to find the letter on the door, to which he curiously opened, saying that he felt sorry about their one night stand....and thats the end of it me thinks
oh cassie think jules is a jerk now for what happened and threw orange juice at him :D
interesting episode....next week should be even better

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Next week is Drews party, it is going to be heaps awesome :)

Offical site has some really cute pics, Drew and Belle, Belle and Mattie, Martha and Hugh, Jack and Martha, Colleen coloured her hair brown :p Cant wait till next week :)

Oh and thanks Jeremy :)

jirwin

HSC
Jeremy... can u do me a favour - use more spacing between paragraphs... that blob of text makes me not want to read what u have wrote :(

jirwin

HSC
not much... its about time for bed me thinks... early night tonight, late night tomorrow... so much work to do this wkend

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
next time i do the recap ill keep that in mind......

HSC
haha

Jeremy never used to make recaps, now that he is doing em, you're making new rules for him lol

2 days left

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Im caught up with fridays ep, wasnt that interesting. I feel sorry for Naomi though. She just wants to be left alone :(

I love Jules. My mum loves Jules. He is such a cheeky bugger, it suits him so well <3

Cant wait till next week :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)