Home and Away (1 Viewer)

HSC
SiZmOs said:
I wasn't in Bansktown library - I was in my Uni library, but I never mentioned that... Which Uni are you at?

Haha, if we all met up do you really think the whole time would be spent discussing Home and Away?
For gods sake give me some credit here!!! Every singleperson thinks im dumb! [Yeah i said it before] !!!!!!! :angry: THIS IS DIRECTED AT EVERY SINGLE PERSON I HAVE EVER SPOKEN TO :( Very sad:"( [not meant at a tell off sort of way:p]

I know you're at the uni library, i DID read what you said, and yeah i go the YOUR uni :p

Um... whats home and away ? :p

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
Those eyes make her look ...innocent or maybe just possessed :S

I'm sure you are :p
i totally agreee!!! their like... snake eyes

awww i wish i had of seen hugh :( i missed HAA tonight hmpf stupid work!! i now have a box full of leftovers and im so tired i put my pj top on back to front haha not a good look :S

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
:O omg its him hahah i hardly recognised him lol!! how long is he gunna be hanging round the bay for?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
a long long long time, i hope. I want him to be permanent, esp if

Kim runs off with Kit, Hugh can be with Rach, and that he can stay forever

:) :)

HSC
That spoiler sounds good Tasha!
pritnep said:
:O You read all that oh the randomness, spam and home and away discussion mixed in.
SiZmOs said:
Haha i so would not have read all that, Megan!? well done.

How do you think your exams went?
tasha1188 said:
wow Megan you really read all that??? I wasnt even bothered reading that last page that i missed last night :p oh and hi :wave: hope your exams went well. Awww...you're the only HSC student left from all of us.
$hiftyIceQueen said:
How'd your half yearlies go? Hope you went well :)

OMG hopeful ...knows bankstown :p Lets all meet up...then only Tasha, Siz and Jeremy will show up :p
:wave:
There was no way I was going to miss out on reading all of those exciting/pointless/hilarious posts and discussions!!! :p:p

I think most of my exams went alright... I'm worried about Maths and Physics though, but I'm thinking + hoping that I'll get good PD/H/PE and English results.

BTW, I love everyone's change in avatars or sigs, they're looking good!
tasha1188 said:
oh gosh, i havent been to Bankstown in like yonks, i think. I forget where Bankstown is :p

Penno Library and Castle Hill Library are the best :) Castle Hill is pretty, and opposite Towers :)

Haha, Home and Away used Hillz Buses :D
I don't think I've gone to Bankstown, or Penno and Castle Hill libraries. But I know where Penno and Castle Hill are. :)
Yeah, the bus looked like it was a Glenorie bus. I think. :eek:

I'm glad James left. About time.
Haha, I've been thinking that about Lily's eyes too, they're huge!
tasha1188 said:
Hugh <3 The guy that plays him, Rodger Corser has a daughter with Christina Anu, and if none of you dont know who she is, i'll be very upset :p
Cool! That's interesting to know.
HyPnOtiSeD said:
im so tired i put my pj top on back to front haha not a good look :S
Hahaha, nice work!!

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
I'm here after a few days of being MIA. Oh god, Lily's eyes are huge. That cap of her looks really whacked. And oohhh,

$hiftyIceQueen said:
I know you're at the uni library, i DID read what you said, and yeah i go the YOUR uni :p
that's my uni too. Haha. Let's start a H&A collective.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
:wave: everybody!
:wave: Dr. Nick!!

Haha Kate, I knew you went to Bankstown, but we've still never bumped into each other (that we know of, anyway).
To Kate and Heba - what days are you ladies in?

HSC
:wave: lol when you work, dont they call you Simon? Do you pissed off at them?

Wednesday, Thursday and Friday...im there the WHOLE day Thursday :(

Yay, three from the same uni. You both meet up, and i'll stalk you both :uhhuh:

Have a great long week end/holiday :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Chubby said:
hey guys

i missed tonight's ep..

why was racheal crying??
Kim and her were fighting over James and Kim letting him go. Also the fact she is sick of them always fighting.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Tonight will be Kyle and Lily.

*cough* no neighbours isn't better especially now neighbours is far from where it once was.

:p Not much of a fan then if you choose TBL over HAA.

HSC
:S I watch TBL:eek:, but Neighbours is really crap, so many storylines like H&A only tiny twists, crappy deaths and shit actors! :uhhuh:

But yeah, TBL is crap now, so if you like it then ...can you make recpas, on TBL thread :shy:

JoOYcE!

HSC
kate_is_me said:
Oh god, Lily's eyes are huge
i reckon... whenever i see her ...... i freak out (it's like she's gonna kill someone!! :rofl: )

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Tongiht is Lily and Kyle and Alf and Martha. The Alf and Martha part will be sad :( Then again so will the Lily and Kyle part. oh wellz :)

I noticed a pattern in this weeks daily storylines, and since im bored i wil share will you all

Monday was all Amanda stuff
Tuesday was Amanda and Martha stuff
Wednesday was Martha and Kit stuff
Thursday was Kit and lily stuff
Tonight is Lily and Martha stuff

and then Monday will be Martha stuff, and someone else, cant remember. BUt yeh you can like see the pattern there. lol, i got bored when i woke up and that sorta just popped into my head :p

~~8hrs :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)