Home and Away (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
He doesnt, it was probs a spare of the moment thing :p But i think they might have a boy, because the last baby (Ella) was a girl, so its a boys turn, meaning JM will have a girl :( I think they go by it with a pattern, VJ, then Pippa, the Noah, then Ella, now Baby Hyde wil be a boy :p

And Holly is awesome, and i agree with Jeremy, i like the nice Amanda not the bitchy one :)

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
tasha1188 said:
i think they might have a boy, because the last baby (Ella) was a girl, so its a boys turn, meaning JM will have a girl I think they go by it with a pattern, VJ, then Pippa, the Noah, then Ella, now Baby Hyde wil be a boy
Lol, the Simpsons:
Bart: obviously you know nothing about babies, Lisa. It goes boy, girl, boy, girl.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
tasha1188 said:
He doesnt, it was probs a spare of the moment thing :p But i think they might have a boy, because the last baby (Ella) was a girl, so its a boys turn, meaning JM will have a girl :( I think they go by it with a pattern, VJ, then Pippa, the Noah, then Ella, now Baby Hyde wil be a boy :p

And Holly is awesome, and i agree with Jeremy, i like the nice Amanda not the bitchy one :)
Ah Tasha knows me all to well don't trust my common mistakes my head knows but my fingers don't.

xoCandyGurlxo said:
I hope its a boy. So when he is all growned up he will b as hot as Kim. LOL!
Or a girl so it's as beautiful as Kit. :p

I haven't done last nights caps. I was going to do them this morning but my internet was down and I was trying to get it to work, little did I know the problem wasn't on my end. Some switch went at an exchange my ISP goes through and they had to wait for telstra to fix it but it's back now so YAY, would of been better if it was this morning when I needed it though...

HSC
jemsta said:
and megan, the fact that 'angie' was born on the exact same day and month as you, makes you even more evil :p
:D:D
ane_st said:
You know that guy that use to play Jesse in like old school HAA

*hears yes*

well he's goes to my uni, i see him in my psyc lectures

and ive sen him other places to
Cool!! Haha, I like how you heard us say yes. :p
$hiftyIceQueen said:
kindof weird though, as pritnep said. The whole baker family has slept with amanda. :S
Wouldn't u love to be in her shoes? ;);)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Nathan, dont you have a cap of all the three boys together in their suits?? I think it was when Peter came home and he was about to go into the room, and the three of them were talking in the lounge, or maybe im just making up a scene :p

I want KiKi to have a girl, so JM can have a boy. I want a Baby boy Holden. A baby Jack is just what this show needs :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well I did I just wasn't sure what shot you wanted this is the best of that scene:

Now to tonight's episode.

How ironic they leave and the phone rings. Stupid stoner James. :( Poor Kit.

HSC
chocolate_lover said:
Wouldn't u love to be in her shoes? ;);)
Dan ..no thanks, as for the rest yessss:p I used to hate Drew, now i like him :shy: The show needs more fights!

James is such as idiot! Good thing he locked her in, now they'll brake up, and no more James:D

Those girls, were really lame!!! and yeah funny how the phone rings and there's nobody there to answer...

Overall alright ep

And pritnep, the photos are awesome, as usual:uhhuh:

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
tonights episode was the crappiest episode i had to watch
entertainment value=0
James look psychotic there when he came home...shutting down curtains and putting photo frames down...looked like he was possessed by the demon or something
those girls are skanks...if they offended me like they did with cassie, i wouldnt hesistate to backhand the living hell outta them
lets hope tomorrow's episode was a bit better than todays

oh and look ate pete...face down :(

HSC
^LOL.

It wasnt that bad! zero!! james and those girls made it crap, but ...uhh yeah that was the whole thing, 2 or 3 would be more appropriate.

Still hope tomorrow is better.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Thanks Nathan :)

Yeh tonights ep was pretty dud. I felt sorry for Cas though. That Erin chick was evil :( I like Bryan :) Kim <3 James is a freak. Kah! He is sooooo freaky, poor Kit :(

Is it me or does Rachel annoy anyone else?? I dont like her for some reason -thinks-

Cant wait till next week :D

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah i gotta agree...that counsillor dude is cool
is he just a guest or a permanent cast member?

ane_st

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
You serious?

did you talk to him?
I havent talked to him, seems just a bit inappropraite, but i do know its him

tasha1188 said:
Ane, Ben Unwin??? THat is sooooo cool. His gay you know that??? Talk to him and ask him what working with Jodi Gordon is like, since Jesse and Martha did have a relationship :p
I was shattered to find out he was gay :( :(

Oh and i found this on wikipedia, its a bit much though, why would someone possibly but his tute time on the site, thats just weird

He is currently at the University of New South Wales studying Law. His Foundations of Law class is held during Tuesday 2pm to 4pm in room 388 of the new University of New South Wales Law building. This is one of two classes of Foundations of Law that he attends, the other being on Friday 4pm tp 6pm. He is also studying Contracts 1 and other law subjects.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)