Home and Away (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
me too. He looked awesome last night. Yay for Timmy :D

Its starting :p Nothing to look forward to though :( Oh wait, the Amanda part is sad :( Drew is evil :angry:

ane_st

HSC
You know that guy that use to play Jesse in like old school HAA

*hears yes*

well he's goes to my uni, i see him in my psyc lectures

and ive sen him other places to

HSC
OMG!!!Todays ep was soooo depressing :(:(:(

Kelli, i hope that stupid *&^%$#@! burns in hell! :chainsaw: Poor amanda :( :'(

I cried today:( And that ...thing was smiling!!!!!:mad:

Peter!!!! Oh god, i could go on for ages...sooo mean :( :'( Yeah if anyone else was in the same situation they would have done the same...but .. And what about Drew? I mean come on. Theguy actually expected Belle to side with him and his father over her mother???? :(

And kit ... i mean ...whats with the idiots on this show??????? :angry:

Overall a very depressing ep :'(

HSC
ane_st said:
You know that guy that use to play Jesse in like old school HAA

*hears yes*

well he's goes to my uni, i see him in my psyc lectures

and ive sen him other places to
You serious?

did you talk to him?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Idiots and evil people make HAA what it is today. :)

STUPID STUPID James going to HATE him tomorrow.

Amanda situation well with Dan, Peter and Drew all sleeping with her I don't think there is much else to say.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Ane, Ben Unwin??? THat is sooooo cool. His gay you know that??? Talk to him and ask him what working with Jodi Gordon is like, since Jesse and Martha did have a relationship :p

Yes, tonights ep was quite sad. I really felt sorry for Amanda, i just wanted to hug her. What a depressing couple of days :p And Petey too :( But OMG how hot did Petey, Dan and Drew look in their suits, and all in one scene (Nathan if you have a cap of that much appreciates :p) Kelli is such a cow. I hate her!! Even Drew was mean today :angry: James annoys me now. And Kit was a butt head. As if you exclude Kim from the birth of his first and only child, thats like just so mean. But im glad James leaves soon :D Then KiKi can be happy together with their baby :D

Overall, a decent episode :)

HSC
tasha1188 said:
But OMG how hot did Petey, Dan and Drew look in their suits, and all in one scene
They did!

kindof weird though, as pritnep said. The whole baker family has slept with amanda. :S

either way, i think this whole week, H&A seem to be going really fast.

and i just realised that Drews last nme is curtis and not baker? is that coz he was living with his mum or something?

I'm really delayed :(

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hahaha ben unwin went to unsw?
thats mad....maybe i should go there one day and hopefully bump into him
haha
yes tonight was an alright episode, but not as good as yesterdays
i really dont think amanda is to be blame in the fallout of her wedding....if only she found out who was behind all this, there would be hell to paid
haha i just realised what you said....that the whole baker family has slept with amanda
and james....i hate that guy
lets see what happens when he holds kit hostage

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
James is a knob. 'Nuff said.

Lol @ Amanda falling over in her wedding dress :D What a loser.

Belle is a loser. Good on Drew for standing up to her and everyone, and defending his dad.

Kelli is cool.

And my eyebrows aren't that bad, they're just distinguishing on my head. Most people say I should go for an eyebrow ring, because I have the 'facial structure and the eyebrows' for one. Whatever the hell that means.

Leah looked pretty. :)

*hopeful*

HSC
Yeah shifty, drew is curtis instead of baker

so did i really miss much 2nite ? seems like it was just a follow-up of amanda n peter and some kit drama

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Plus James being the drugo loser he is went and smoked a joint got called up for work when he thought he wouldn't have to and so endangered and almost killed a patient as he injected them with the wrong drug.

Oh and Kit told Kim he couldn't be at the birth of his first and only son and that James would be there to support her.

Drew blew up at Belle got all angry at her for hiding the fact Amanda 'suspossively cheated'.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
pritnep said:
Plus James being the drugo loser he is went and smoked a joint got called up for work when he thought he wouldn't have to and so endangered and almost killed a patient as he injected them with the wrong drug.

Oh and Kit told Kim he couldn't be at the birth of his first and only son and that James would be there to support her.

Drew blew up at Belle got all angry at her for hiding the fact Amanda 'suspossively cheated'.
i knew he was trying to figure an excuse to not go to work when rach called him, but he didnt want kit to be suspicious, so he went
i think he's probably fired tomorrow which leads up to the whole hostage thing...well after an argument he has with kit about his drug using

well hopeful, you didnt really missed much tonight, but be sure to tune it tomorrow
its going to be explosive :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yep I knew also. From the previews yes he does, his own fault then he goes all crazy...poor Kit. :(

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
bahahah all drug users are krazy :p
awww amanda becoming alco :( all because of her evil sis
but i dont think it would be as good as a drunken martha though :)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Although Amanda drunk is funny but somehow I don't think I will like that storyline probably because Kelli and dragging it on even more.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah it has been dragging on for a while ay
prob should finish within the next few weeks
i wonder when will martha be back to her true self again
her pole dancing probably saved her from my complete wrath

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Oh but drunk Amanda is quite entertaining i think, but you can just imagine her drunk, and hehe looks fun. But no-one can beat Martha, maye Jack, no Martha takes the crown :p

Im missing tomorrows ep, but i am recording it.

James needs to go. Cameron needs to go. Kelli and Ethan need to go. And newbies need to come. Hugh and Lily are coming next week. And Lincoln Wallis is coming in June. Theres supposed to be another gal coming soonish, and Drew's best friend is also coming soon. Yay, lots of new people :) And James will be leaving soon :) But Cameron, we still have 4months left of him -cries- No idea about Kelli and Ethan, hopefully before the end of next month :D

kow_dude

HSC
the actor of amanda is so shit at crying and playing as the innocent girl. She was so much better being the bitch of summer bay e.g. when she was on project 56

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
but i hate the evil amanda
the soft non-bitching amanda rocks
plus holly cant be shit :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)