Home and Away (1 Viewer)

HSC
I love Kit+Kim together too, and I used to like Rachel... when she was in between alcoholism and being with Kim.
Hold on...

What is it with Kim and recovering alcoholics? Next he's going to be with Irene?? :eek:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
What is it with Kim and recovering alcoholics? Next he's going to be with Irene?? :eek:
Hey girl, Irene is a sexy vixen, lol. Speaking of which, where's Irene been at? Having said that, I demand more scenes with Leah!!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
yeah havent seen much of ada lately
and poor ric :(

shortie_689

HSC
I know who attacked Rocco, who wants to know???
ThE ONE THE ONLY DETECTIVE PETER BAKER
OH MY GOODNESS HOW CAN ANY OF YOU HATE RACHEL!!!
I love Rachel and I well and truelly hate Kit I hope she dies and takes the stupid baby with her!!!
Kim and Rachel are sooooo GREAT together and Kit is a cow and she doesn't deserve Rachel being nice to her AT ALL!!!
Poor Ric I hope that Mattie and Ric patch things up!!!
GOSH HOW I HATE KIT I HOPE SHE GOES AND DIES!!!
In the question of where is Irene she is in England doing a Panto for a couple of weeks she should be back soon!!!
I DON'T WANT ROCCO TO DIE I HOPE HE IS OK!!! I LOVE ROCCO... :(
IS BETH COMING BACK???? She can't be leaving, what about the poor Mattie, well I hope Beth comes back and that her an Tony get married and have lots of babies and live HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
As if he killed Rocco!! What did he ever have against Rocco?? I dont beleive it, no i dont want to believe it. Did you read it on BTTB?? Must go check later

I dont like Rachel either. Yay, we can have a hate Rachel club :D

Cant wait till tonight, and dont forget Kate on TT :D

OH and thanks Siz :D

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Question regarding shortie's spoiler:
What reason would Peter have to kill Rocco?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
shortie_689 said:
GOSH HOW I HATE KIT I HOPE SHE GOES AND DIES!!!
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: But, but Kit is amazing character and she is lovely you can't hate Kit nor hope that on her.

:p
Sorry but Rocco dies. But it's sad because Rocco was a good storyline with an interesting background - all he wanted was a family.

Last edited:
HSC
tasha1188 said:
As if he killed Rocco!! What did he ever have against Rocco?? I dont beleive it, no i dont want to believe it. Did you read it on BTTB?? Must go check later

I dont like Rachel either. Yay, we can have a hate Rachel club :D

Cant wait till tonight, and dont forget Kate on TT :D

OH and thanks Siz :D
In regards to the spoiler:
Tasha, didn't you say that Amanda and him break up... maybe that somehow relates to it?

I'll join the hating Rachel club. :)

And as for watching TT... I'll just say it's for my English homework, for the Module "Telling the Truth" (because i have to watch ACA type shows)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
i didnt watch TT, but i had a good excuse, i was at my aunties house for dinner, and we were eating dinner during TT so that i could watch HAA :p

I loved tonights ep. Declan was in it :D And Martha looks gorgeous, my 5y.o cuz was even like 'wow shes pretty' Nathan i want screencaps pleeeeease :D And im glad she told AShton that she doesnt want to be with him until he breaks up with Rianna. That part was awesome. And when they spoke about Jack and Marthas relationship, i was sad esp when she said theres no chance of reconciliation :'( Oh wellz

Petey looks sooooo hot tonight omg, Nathan screencaps please :D Amanda looked gorgeous tonight as well. And Irene was on for Siz :p

Oh and im glad Martha and Alf made amends :D Great episode, I enjoyed it (duh!) All my fav peoples, except for Jacky :D

oh and my cousin put a dead spider in my hand and i almost had a heart attack. I have a dead set phobia of spiders. i could have died. Would you guys miss me :p

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
oh yeh its Jodi's bday today, i forgot :p Happy Birthday to her :D

The HAA ad comes on a lot during the day i noticed. I see it so many times, i should stop watching channel 7 i think :p

And thanks for the caps Nathan :D

"Chubby"

HSC
i missed tonight's ep as well again...

thanks for screen caps!!

HAPPY BDAY JODI!!!!!!!!!

did Peter propose? ahah i can't believe i msised the part when rianna and martha met...did they know who each other were?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
NP on the caps. No Peter didn't propose. Martha realised who it was and Ash introduce her as Martha, Jack's x.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Hmm, tonight was interesting. It was good to see Martha and Alf make up, as it was also good to finally see Martha give Ash the ultimatum.

Oh, and Irene was there! Haha. 'Bout flamin' time!

Oh, and this may have already been said, but I was asleep in front of the TV, and awoke to Guy Sebastian's Elevator Love, (the first time I've seen the clip), and realised it was Ric playing in the lift with Guy... You guys probably already knew that, but still.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFQfFaP3Vic
If you watch that, you can see Mark from about 1:55 onwards, jamming with Guy.

Old news, but I found it funny, as I awoke at pretty much that moment.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I thought everyone would be interested in these questions and answers from the offical HAA website (and I must say as I have said before it certainly is a top offical site). Questions are in bold.

http://seven.com.au/homeandaway/you-asked said:
Are the credits are going to be put back on at the beginning of each episode? And if not, why have they been taken off?

The credits are being re-designed and will appear sometimes, but several shows including All Saints and Home and Away, are just going straight into the story now.

Leanne: About 4 or 5 years ago i was in South Australia in a town called Whyalla, and on their local tv station they had early episodes of Home and Away on in the afternoon. How is this so,when in the "you asked" it is said that due to contracts with actors from the early days channel 7 is unable to repeat or make DVD sets of the early days?

From time to time, actors request that contracts be altered so that the time in which we are allowed to show repeats is reduced. When Home and Away started 20 years ago, we were allowed to show repeats for 10 years. So, the repeat that you saw in Whyalla 4 or 5 years ago may have been allowed at that time. We probably could not broadcast those same episodes now, since another 4-5 years has passed. Just for your interest, episodes that we are producing now can only be shown for 6 years.

Des: Will seven bring back the early year repeats of home and away?

Sadly we are unable to repeat early episodes or make DVD sets, due to contracts with the actors in the early days.

Will you be making a DVD of Home and Away with all the episodes on it (like from the begining till now). Cos i would love to buy it!

We are working on the technology to allow you to download the full episodes of programmes, but it won't be available for a while yet.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
haha Siz, thats heaps old news :p But i love that clip, Jen Hawkins is in it too, and she's just so cute, and her and Guy are so cute together :D I love the song too :D And Mark is there for watch as well <3 Jammin his guitar, thats hot :D Wish Paulie would do that :p

Paulie has an official site, http://www.paul-obrien.com.au and the pic on the first page is of him body boarding <3 Sooooo hot!! The site hasnt been finsihed yet though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)