Home and Away (6 Viewers)

*hopeful*

HSC
hahah strip poker i didnt know they were getting full nekkid
aww yeh belinda emmett

venna

HSC
hey im back... just dropping by... i was waching tv the other night and came accross this shitty tv show called home and away... has anyone heard of it??? .... it was sooo dam crap guys!.... hey whos going SCHOOOOOLIIIES!!!!!! qld?

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
venna said:
hey im back... just dropping by... i was waching tv the other night and came accross this shitty tv show called home and away... has anyone heard of it??? .... it was sooo dam crap guys!.... hey whos going SCHOOOOOLIIIES!!!!!! qld?
:sleep:

HSC
venna said:
Seariously, nobody cares.

Fridays episode was fun [yes, im delayed] I hope this week ends up good :eek:

Home and Away is nearly finished for this year :(

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Two weeks if I remember correctly last episode Friday 1st December or did it get extended longer hmm no that should be the right date - funny I was thinking when it would end for the year today.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Season 3 episode 10 (The Return Part 1) awaiting for the season to come back from hiatus with The Return Part 2.

<3 Sci-Fi and H&A!

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
yeah same... i know we shouldnt be discussing this here, but you're the only person i know who watches it, and there isn't anyone in the SGA thread.
do you watch regular sg1 as well?

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yep followed Stargate since the movie was first released way back in 1994. So yes also awaiting the return of sg1 and while on the subject I am also a Battlestar Galactica fan. Sci-Fi has been a huge interest of mind since as long as I can remember so I watch as much sci-fi as I can.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
what did you think of the last episode of SG1 (i assume you're up to season 10?)
i never really got into BG, but i'll probably watch it on the Sci-Fi channel on Foxtel :D

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
I quite liked it especially love the addition of Vala to sg1 I think she has really worked out well especially the debates over whether it was a dragon – guess she was right. Actually if you think about it that episode was very similar to the first episodes of season 9 when Mitchell got the ‘band back’. Your thoughts?

Either way <3 Stargate both SG1 and Atlantis, can’t believe this will be the last season for SG1 however the DVD movies sound like they have a good storyline and at least it means hopefully the Ori story arc won’t be rushed as I really like it.

Either that your Season 1 and 2 of Battlestar Galactica are going cheap these days around $40 each + Battlestar Galactica mini series $25. So under a hundred and you can almost catch up. :D

With Battlestar I was much like you watched the first episode and thought it was alright but I didn’t stick with it then something made me go back to it and I was hocked.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Oh My Gosh, i dont believe you boys, talking about Stargate or whatever in the HAA thread :O :O :O Not happy boys, not happy at all *shakes head in disgust*

"Chubby"

HSC
tasha1188 said:
Oh My Gosh, i dont believe you boys, talking about Stargate or whatever in the HAA thread :O :O :O Not happy boys, not happy at all *shakes head in disgust*
LOL!

did u guys see the article/pic of Chris Hemsworth in the sunday telly today?? they had a picture from the up and coming wedding of kim n racheal and i felt sorry for jack...from my memory, he didn't look too happy in that pic...it was probably cos he's in his wheelchair or memories from his wedding to martha...take your pic lol

btw tasha, i love ur sig....its gorgeous!!! the best one so far i think..ehee

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
tasha1188 said:
Not a sci-fi fan i assume, sorry H&A we just found eachother online in the thread we like and got chating. Also the stargate threads around here are pretty dead so like minded people like myself and sizmos found eachother through H&A but also found we like stargate. Ah I am rambling sorry.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Yes, sorry Tasha. Can you think of it like this? We're talking about SciFi beause all of you lovely ladies aren't around to talk about H&A with us.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol...dont try to suck up mister.

Yeh chubby i saw that pic of in the Sunday Telly. My poor baby :( I sorta laughed when i saw him in the wheelchair *hides* but i just wanted to give him a big hug :( Stupid Martha, grrrrrrrr...

And im glad you like my siggy, there are some red bloches on her face in the bigger pic, so im trying to get rid of them, but the forum where i got it from aint working for me, so i have to wait :( But thanks anyways :D

HAA tonight :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)