Home and Away (1 Viewer)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha i was reading the newspaper and apparently it was jess toveys birthday yesterday...also read how she got 98.8 for her uai...what a smart cookie
then went and searched the distinguishable honours list and found out she got a band 6 in 10 units....all rounder
hahaha

kittikat

HSC
Chubby said:
hello guys!

tonight's ep was the bomb!! hahah alf....and i never thought of beth and tony splitting...i was thinking i hope they get married next year! ahah but im dreaming hehe

and on something totally different....i just wanna ask the girls of this thread...where did u girls get your formal dresses ( i want a long one) cos im kinda desperate ahaha lol! and i feel like time is running out...(my formal is on the 30th of Nov) and got any good places to suggest?!?
kool .. my formal is on the 3oth of nov as well .. where is your one .. well i got my dress from my uncle coz hes a fashion designer ^^ .. u should get your dress now becuase during the time of melbourne cup they better dresses in display .. so check out at the city chubby

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
^^

I know how sad is that. My bro was like did you know Belinda Emmett died, and i was like what no she cant. Poor Rove. I dont think he'll be doing his show this week :( I liked Rebecca, her and Travis were like my fav characters during their day, they were my Jack and Martha :(

And yeh Jess Touvey is a smart cookie, she must of turned 19 yesterday, happy bday to her. I love Belle, shes my 3rd fav female character :D

"Chubby"

HSC
kittikat said:
kool .. my formal is on the 3oth of nov as well .. where is your one .. well i got my dress from my uncle coz hes a fashion designer ^^ .. u should get your dress now becuase during the time of melbourne cup they better dresses in display .. so check out at the city chubby
OMG KATHY IS THAT U??? U GO TO MY SCHOOL!!! IT'S TINA!!! HAHAHA ....i know its u because of the way u type ahahahah

and yes i just got home and checked out ninemsn and saw the belinda emmett story and i was like wat the? how? im sooo sad.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
sad to hear about belinda emmett... she struggled with the cancer for a long time.
on a lighter note, just wanted to say congrats to ane for finishing her exams, as well as anyone else who has. :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
These a gorgeous pics of Martha from fridays episode, when she wore the the christmas shirt and santa hat. She looks so cute :D

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Hehe, i just saw this week in pics, and i soooo cant wait for fridays episode. It'll be entertaining for both girls and guys if you get what i mean. And damn the pics of the guys are HOT!!

Not looking forward to tonights episode. Whatshisface is on *cries* BUt i guess Morag having a go at him is all good :D

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
And check out Luc's body *dies* Thats hot!! You can see in that last pic that the door is a bit open, so Alf is about to walk in on them, pahahahahahaha. Im downloading last fridays episode. Loved it :D

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
haha re-owww. if only martha came in and joined them :D

whens this episode on? friday? exxxcellent.

oh, and lol Alf :santa:

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
Wow Lucas is a lot more ripped then he looks with clothes on. That's hot. I don't get the caption though... "girls are smarter". What's that supposed to mean? They're in their underwear too. lol.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
And Jack, pity the guy is crippled. There arent enough scenes of Jack without a top <_< Sorry!! Ignore me, accounting is getting to my head :p

^^

Yeh, but the fellas were about to take their boxers off but then Alf walks in so yeh. Girls are smarter :D

Anyways, i know Sams secret, and im going to spoiler it for those who are interested

Sam isn't Sam. Her real name is Kylie and she's on the run. Someone is after her. I bet it's the husband. I bet all that crap about her husband being in jail was just cover story; when infact her husband is a loser and is coming after her. I have a feeling that this new character Aiden Black will play him.

Last edited:

*hopeful*

HSC
meh sam is just an annoying new character i dont really feel like watching

lucas just looks scrawny...and his such a cutie face :)

which accg u doing tasha ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)