• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (1 Viewer)

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! That spoiler about Kim is so ironic

considering how many "babies" he supposedly thought he had in the past (Charlie and Noah). Oh god, that is pure gold. Gold, I tell you.

*hopeful*

HSC
^ hahaha im with 'kate is me' on that....

thanx 4 update tasha, didnt u go to conception day on fri ?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
What makes you think i didnt go, oh wait i watched the episode, i could of recorded it and then watched it on the weekend. But no i didnt go to Conception Day, because i never got around to getting a ticket :D Was it good??

And Kate, that was hilarious, but considering its wasnt his baby does make you think no?? And now their fighting over having kids, or not having kids. Kah!

The next baby on the show should and must be Baby Holden. That'll be the best thing ever, since Baby Ella is leaving with Rob and Tasha.

Bahahahahahahaha at Amanda and Macca, i couldnt stop laughing. Amanda is awesome, she is now my 2nd fav character :D And Belle reaction *lol*

Yay, Brad is staying *dances*

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Yes the Amanda & Macca cover story was quite good sort of fits to and will end up helping the both of them and hurting the ones that care about them, oh how we do love the double edged swords.

Drew is like a love sick puppy over Amanda ever since he saw her by the pool it was all over.

Awww poor Brad at least he has Sally to help.

Age difference was wondering when that was going to be called into play looks like Kim and Rachael are on the rocks for good.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Teasers for the week 2nd - 6th October

Monday: What has Mumma Rose got in store for Baby Ella? Is it more than just friendship between Sally and Brad?

Tuesday: Will Ella be saved from the evil clutches of Mumma Rose? Jack and Martha's marriage problems reach breaking point. Sally is stunned to think Brad and Martha have spent the night together!

Wednesday: Cassie suffers at school for her affair with Macca. Brad and Sally have a serious falling out. Belle finds Drew in a very compromising position! PG(a)

Thursday: Dan is stunned to learn about Drew and Amanda's secret affair. What is Macca hiding from Cassie? Is there something more to Ric & Mattie's friendship? PG(a)

Friday: Ric and Matilda's feelings for each other intensify. Tasha and Robbie receive an exciting offer from Josie. Who the hell is after Drew? PG(a)

I have nothing to say for these spoilers. I am very annoyed at this show now *angry face*

kate_is_me

so hot right now...
HSC
My opinion on the spoilers, in tags just in case someone doesn't want to know.

Cassie suffers for her affair??? *rolls eyes* Oh my god, I really wish they would stop calling it an 'affair'. She's in year 11 for crying out loud. It's high school, she did a bit of cheating. It's not like she and Ric are married anyway.

And the Ric and Mattie thing- AWESOME! about bloody time too. Those two should have hooked up as soon as he transformed from Dalby to Ric. She was the one that helped him do that after all, not Cassie!

Thanks for that Tash :D

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
AWESOME !
thanks for spoilerss !!

and whats martha's secret?

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
yayy ! h&a on is like 2mins :D

oh yeah.
i think that paul should have won cleo bachelor of the year. seriously. look at him compared to andy lee.. paul is just so.. cute !!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
NO Paul is hot! :p BUt thats my opinion. But he came second, so thats aiite, and apparently Andy paid people to vote for him and he has a bigger fan base from the his radio show. Paul is only on our screens 3days max

ummm...Martha knew about Robbie turning off Graehmes life support and she didnt tell Jack, so she kept a secret from him too. LOSER! And the new spoilers make me hate her even more, and this show even more *grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr*

Last edited:

*hopeful*

HSC
tasha1188 said:
What makes you think i didnt go, oh wait i watched the episode, i could of recorded it and then watched it on the weekend. But no i didnt go to Conception Day, because i never got around to getting a ticket :D Was it good??
i didnt fully analyse wether u went or not, i was just asking lol
yeh it was heaps good, u should hav gone

im luvin the amanda n drew thing, i think its cute but who the hell just kidnapped him....cant wait 2 find out the whole story behind that

ane_st

HSC
*hopeful* said:
im luvin the amanda n drew thing, i think its cute but who the hell just kidnapped him....cant wait 2 find out the whole story behind that
They are kinda cute.... But i feel sorry for Belle... Wait no i dont... HAHA to her

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
tasha1188 said:
Martha knew about Robbie turning off Graehmes life support and she didnt tell Jack, so she kept a secret from him too. LOSER!
lol.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Awwwwww....i think im going to cry. But first, didnt Martha just looks beautiful tonight. She really looks good with her hair down. And now for the rant. God, she was so supportive of Jack, bring him lunch even not caring that Jacky had to work late, but then Jack being the stupid heard that he is, had to go down to the bar for drinks instead of going straight home to his wife. WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM. They were so happy together today, and tomorrow is the beginning of the end for them. Soooooo peeved off at Jack atm (but i still love him).

And now for Mattie and Dean. Deans a loser. Poor Mattie. Poor Lucas. Stupid Mattie.

Oh yeh, Drew. Haha Belle is so lost. I love Amandas hair. Amanda is crazy too. Lol.

Overall great episode, mainly coz it will be the last time i will see a happy Jack and Martha scene together, but the rest was good too :D

ane_st

HSC
tasha1188 said:
A but then Jack being the stupid heard that he is, had to go down to the bar for drinks instead of going straight home to his wife. WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM.
Gee cause he has to call her and tell her everytime he leaves the building?!?!

What is he meant to be chained up to Martha now!

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
garbagedump said:
this crap thing is still on???@#? do something useful and study.
if you find study fun, then go and do that. right now we don't wana study, and every night at 7pm, we don't wana study. so sod off and leave us alone. :) have a great night.

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
ane_st said:
Gee cause he has to call her and tell her everytime he leaves the building?!?!

What is he meant to be chained up to Martha now!
apparently that's what happens to a man when he gets married.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol...well last week Jack did tell Martha that he'd call her more often, and he said that his working late, and yet he was at the bar having drinks with his mates. How would you feel if you saw ur hubby tol dyou he had to work late but instead he was having drinks with his friends, wouldnt you feel angry, i know i sure would.

But i guess different people have different opinions on marriages and how they should function, :p

ane_st

HSC
tasha1188 said:
lol...well last week Jack did tell Martha that he'd call her more often, and he said that his working late, and yet he was at the bar having drinks with his mates. How would you feel if you saw ur hubby tol dyou he had to work late but instead he was having drinks with his friends, wouldnt you feel angry, i know i sure would.
But i guess different people have different opinions on marriages and how they should function, :p
I would be fine with it!!!! lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)