• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (10 Viewers)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
here is a list of pplz leaving and coming onto the show...check out the first name...maybe it has a link to the blast

Nicholas Bishop (Peter Baker) (late June early July mid 2006)
Chris Hemsworth (Kim Hyde) (until late 2006)
Isabel Lucas (Tasha Hunter) (until late 2006)
Bob Morley (Drew Curtis) (debuts July 2006)
Emma Nickholds (Bianca Taylor) (debuts August 2006)
Chris Sadrinna (Brad Armstrong) (debuts 2006)
Jason Smith (Robbie Hunter) (until late 2006)

do u think peter might die in the blast??...that'll be sad...:(...kim is leaving coz his going to LA...so im assuming the tasha is leaving too so that she can go with him...so cute...

amanda's name is not on that list...but shes supposed to be leaving this month...and belle has a sister i think (Bianca) who is joining the cast

now check this out

Emma Nickholds (Bianca) won't be seen on-screen permanently until August. Her arrival in the bay will co-incide with a dramatic twist involving the Summer Bay Stalker, Zoe McCallister (Emily Perry).

hope that makes u happy

yeh i want matty/lucas and cassie/ric to get back together..their soooo cute...both couples :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yes u can...and im sory but this place is a pretty unreliable source...but meh

i got it from wikipedia...am i in trouble :(

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol what...i didnt do anythig...why u blowing up :(

whats wrong with wikipedia??

liverpool4dawin

HSC
wikipedia is cool but it gets all its info from anyone it never checks its authenticity so half of it could be lies... Ive heard Jack dies - TV Week

s2caz

just smile.
HSC
we'll find out soon enough who dies and who doesnt.. personally the old home and away was so much better.. neighbours too~ everything these days is so.. off? >_< so exaggerated..;;

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
SiZmOs said:
l4d, you should NOT have said that ... tasha will be VERY cranky
u know me too well...

liverpool4dawin...just reading wat u said has broken my heart...how could you saying someting so false...so bad...so heartbreak like that...especially when u know i'd read it...

oh...if its true (which i pray to god its not) i will cry for the rest of my life...not really...BUT i will cry in that ep...i have not yet cried in a single ep of haa...but this will be the first...and if he doesnt die...l4d i will hold a grudge against you for saying something so horrible like that...and i will never talk to you again...hmph

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
nooo ! they cant do that to kim ! he's cool and like him a lott..
he's cutee ! LOL

more spoliers please!!!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
haha...spoilers...i think im spoilered out...wait till monday and maybe then i can give u some spoilers...but till then sorry

oh i dont know if ive told u this...probs have but n e who...

amanda finds out that belle is her daughter...and belle wants to skip town...but amanda stops her...and now belle is angry coz amanda is her mum...or smtg like that...n im not sure if i said this either...but belle eventually moves in with amanda...

ok i just found this...and its horrible...but it gives up some light on the blast...of well who dies and who doesnt

Monday: Summer Bay rallies together as the desperate search for Kim, Martha, Robbie, Belle and Kit begins after the chopper crash. Tasha's grief takes its toll as she goes into premature labour. PG

Tuesday: Tasha fights to save the life of her unborn baby. Macca and Ric face off in a fiery battle over Cassie. Alf pushes himself to the limit as the chopper crash rescue continues. PG

Wednesday: Hope is fading fast for the victims of the chopper crash. Cassie is forced to make a choice between Ric and Macca. Amanda angrily rejects her mother's attempts at reconciliation.

Thursday: Tony's the bearer of heartbreaking news from ground zero. Rachel finally cracks as her grief overwhelms her. Alf suffers a heart attack.

Friday: Summer Bay struggles to accept the loss of five loved ones. Rachel's inner turmoil sends her on a dangerous downward spiral. Matilda battles with severe self esteem issues as torment over her injury continues.

i do remember them saying there will be another tradegy...this being the helicopter crash...omg martha cant die...noooooooooooooooooooooooo...now im even more upset...first jack now martha...wat is happening with this show...their "killing" off all the new and my fav characters...:(..

more stuf...apparently their auditioning a baby to come on the show...so maybe tasha is gonna give birth soon...coz no1 else that we know of is preggers...right??

does anyone remember the episode of home and away where gypsy met some guy at castle towers...well towers is my local mall...and i was just saying to some1 how i met a couple of the stars at towers...n i remembered that they recorded home and away there...hehe that makes me happy...to know that my mall...the best mall ever...has been on a tv show...the best aussie tv show...woot woot...:)

Last edited:

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
That must be what Chris Hemsworth and Jason Smith were growing their beards for!!

Damn, I'm good :rolleyes: I knew I heard that somewhere!!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lol ur a smart girl/boy arent you...i didnt even watch the logies...well i watch the home and away awards only...duh!...and some of the home and away parts of the red carpet :)

*hopeful*

HSC
tasha does ur spoiler apply to monday as in tomorrow ?

oof i've only missed fridays ep cuz i wuz studying n all this is going on

i thought it wuz only the wedding on friday ?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
no sweetie...i put up wat happening next week not this week :)...i can give u this weeks if you want...well tuff i am :p

Monday: Martha and Jack's perfect wedding day ends in unthinkable tragedy as Zoe enacts her final explosive revenge.

Tuesday: The battle to save friends and family begins in the wake of the explosion - but not everyone will make it out alive.

Wednesday: Summer Bay is locked in turmoil as news of the fourth death spreads. Meanwhile, Amanda makes the shocking discovery that Belle is her biological daughter.

Thursday: Amanda races the clock to stop the grief-stricken Belle leaving the Bay. Meanwhile, Matilda struggles to come to terms with her horrific injuries.

Friday: Rachel is on the verge of a breakdown as she attempts to shut out her grief and Belle reacts with anger following the revelation that Amanda's her mother. Meanwhile, Summer Bay is changed forever when another unexpected tragedy befalls them.

there we are...are we all 'happy' now :)...coz i sure aint :(

"Chubby"

HSC
tasha1188 said:
no sweetie...i put up wat happening next week not this week :)...i can give u this weeks if you want...well tuff i am :p

Monday: Martha and Jack's perfect wedding day ends in unthinkable tragedy as Zoe enacts her final explosive revenge.

Tuesday: The battle to save friends and family begins in the wake of the explosion - but not everyone will make it out alive.

Wednesday: Summer Bay is locked in turmoil as news of the fourth death spreads. Meanwhile, Amanda makes the shocking discovery that Belle is her biological daughter.

Thursday: Amanda races the clock to stop the grief-stricken Belle leaving the Bay. Meanwhile, Matilda struggles to come to terms with her horrific injuries.

Friday: Rachel is on the verge of a breakdown as she attempts to shut out her grief and Belle reacts with anger following the revelation that Amanda's her mother. Meanwhile, Summer Bay is changed forever when another unexpected tragedy befalls them.

there we are...are we all 'happy' now :)...coz i sure aint :(

omg..it's going to be all tears this wk....

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
sure is....and next week too...*sigh* 2 wks of 1/2 hr tears :(...im gonna be all teared out by july :(

shortie_689

HSC
OK so I am RIGHT CONFUSED now...
Please can someone who understands all of this that we have just been shown tell me...
Who is GOING to DIE... :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)