• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (3 Viewers)

HSC
Correct me if i'm wrong but Matilda is spelt with a 'T' therefore calling her 'Mattie' is perfectly acceptable, especially since the other characters call her that.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
yay, something we can agree on :)

It can be Mattie or Maddie, who cares anyway.

Oh great, we'll be seeing her tonight :) But i guess Ric will take the shine away from her :) Tonight, the night fight storyline will progress. How fun *rolleyes* What else is happening?? Any more Aden??? OH wait, its Geoff and Melody stuff.

Gosh, Melody annoys me. How did she become Geoffs gf all of a sudden?? So random.

Oooo...want a spoiler of a new couple???

HSC
I'm sick of shows ripping off Fight Club. The O.C did it at the start of season 4 and now home and away! :(

It seems in Home and Away that everyone is eventually paired with someone. Who do you think could be a potential love interest for Aden?

HSC
law said:
Is Rick going to be fighting the husband of that woman he slept with?
It's so ridiculous that guy never learns.
Once again Mattie/Maddie/Maddy will hate him and they'll break up only to reunite for the hundredth time.

New couple?
He's fighting FOR the husband of the woman he slept with ;)

He has to though since it's the only way he'll make any cash.

I read who Aden goes out with yay I love that future couple!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
hehe Heba knows, and i know.

Now you can know too.

Aden and Belle hook up in a couple of months

<33333

And i hope Mattie and Ric break up. I hate them together. I wanted Mattie and Aden, but that'll never happen :p And apparently

Ris is finsihing filming mid-year, not sure though

:( :)

HSC
OMG ME too! I was sooo wishing Mattie and Aden would get together, but I like the girl he's getting with and they'll make a better couple :p

The second bit- :(

HSC
law said:
Oh, that new couple is interesting. I actually had a feeling that might happen.

What about "that girl's" (not giving it away) ex???
Drew left long ago, he's not coming back on the show as far as I know.

It's super awesome though :p

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Aden and Cassie used to go out back in 2005, when Cassie broke up with Ric. But that didnt last long, when Cassie found out that Aden was lying for his brother about beating up Ric.

Aden isnt going out with anyone at the moment, but i think him and Nicole will hook up soon <33 I wish that lasted :( Oh well :p

boris

Banned
HSC
nicole?
who the crap is nicole?

i had no idea aden has been on the show as long as he has.

gosh i want this sam storyline over and done with now too. the episodes are so slow, theyre trying to drag it all out too much

damnit

boris

Banned
HSC
"lol omg i forgot my pencil case. lol it was just an excuse to see you"

i fucking cringed at that because it is totally reminiscent of what i was like with my first boyfriend.

when i was 12.

boris

Banned
HSC
yeah stop being a pussy jack
i would have dobbed her in ASAP, instead of giving her a few days

BUT I'M FREAKIN HARDCORE LIKE THAT

boris

Banned
HSC
neither of the three suspects are responsible. the promos are giving me the shits because it's blatantly evident none of them had anything to do with it. ive stopped watching neighbours completely, if i wanted to watch tv shows about spacktard teenagers doing dumbshit, i'd go and stalk the nearest high school.

boris

Banned
HSC
haha. i saw it on the news and my first response was 'druitt or some such suburb' and i dont even live in sydney.

speaking of craptacular, it's 7pm. see u gays in a bit

jirwin

HSC
Ok, I know I'm late but its a pet hate of mine. Matilda is not Maddie/Maddy or any other spelling its Mattie. I know this because in one episode we saw someone's school book/folder and its said Mattie spelt with the T's.

Opps, I wasn't meant to talk then because I'm meant to be DEAD. Can't remember who said it but someone said whoever thinks Martha is terrible should die - hence I'm dead.

Does anyone know who/how Sam dies? If so can you spoiler it please. I'm dying to know.

I don't like this whole fight storyline. And the whole Sam being washuped has overshadowed Sally's departure - its like it never happened really.

Colleen was funny last night - she is so stupid at times.

I miss the old HAA - I didn't start watching it until 2004, just after the mine collapse with the Sutherlands. I quite liked it back then, getting a tad boring lately because the storylines aren't exactly realistic but I'm certainly not going to stop watching it.

Anyway glad to see this thread active. Not quite as nice as it used to be. But good to see some newbie's becoming regulars. For those who do not know, my name is Jess :wave: Don't be strangers :)

boris

Banned
HSC
who the crap cares how her name is spelt? regardless of tt or dd we all know who we're talking about.
god. it's nearly as petty an argument as the stupid petty storylines

jirwin

HSC
well the last few pages are filled with petty arguments and i didnt want to miss out. sorry for trying to put a stop to it all.

end of story.

HSC
jirwin said:
Does anyone know who/how Sam dies? If so can you spoiler it please. I'm dying to know.
overdose, she did it to herself. She's a druggie. least that's what i think
Nicole=Romans daughter, she's coming on the show next week or te week after o_O She lives with her dad and Aden :)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
And the whole Sam being washuped has overshadowed Sally's departure - its like it never happened really.
I thikn that was the whole point. The writers needed a gripping storyline to keep viewers interested after Sally left. At least they mentioned Sally, Pippa, and Cassie in tonights episode. So they're not completely forgotten :))

Yeh i think Sam bought the heroin herself, and OD on it. But she set the whole thing up to make it look like Jack and Martha did it. Why else would she have scratched Martha like that, to get her DNA on her. Stupid crazy bitch.

Oh well, next week, the mystery will be solved, and we can finally move on from her. No wait, we still have her brat to deal with -hmph-

And yeh, Nicole is Roman's daughter, she was mentions a couple of weeks ago when Martha moved into Romans house, and Roman eventually explained to her (2 days later) who the girl was, ie his daughter, Nicole. She will make her debut on the show next friday :D How exciting :p And then Roman, Nicole and Aden in the one house <33

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)