Home and Away (1 Viewer)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Only a good ep because of the Luc & Geoff showdown the rest was meh.

Mattie is hanging out with that other girl from snobs but on HAA her name is Enrin or whatever.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
....................She looks like anyone who is the face of a new add campaign, certainly no where near 'stoned'.

justCARLA

HSC
pritnep said:
....................She looks like anyone who is the face of a new add campaign, certainly no where near 'stoned'.

her eyes, in MY opinion, look like those of someone who has smoked too much pot. her face looks weird. it's too posed... i think they should have chosen a set of photos that look more natural

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Again though what add campaign doesn't look posed...everyone knows they are posed so they are what they are. But I guess we can agree to disagree.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
everyone is entitled to their own opinion. lets keep this thread agrument free :)

Was fridays ep good? i'll watch it when i wake up, not bothered now :p

xoCandyGurlxo

HSC
Morning everyone.....actaully its afternoon lol. Just watched last nites ep was ok. Loved the Luc n Tony moment very sweet!
Whats everyone up to today? Im doing more homework and listening to my annoying step nephews and neice!!

eleanynx23

HSC
gonna get a new tv today. it's gonna be sweet! still waitin no my results from last semester. been waitin 2 weeks now :(

HSC
haha

eleanyn when do your results come out?

<3 your sig Dani :) Heba is bored, and im going to a ...wedding tonight lol and then after next week!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Is it me or did that Luc/Geoff tackle remind you of Ric/Aden in 2005??

Anywyas, it was a boring episode. I just watched it. Alf and Ric were so cute after that Doctor dude left :lol: i love them. Reuben is a cutie <33 and that chick is back, she was in Snobs with Indi :p I like this new Mattie, she's fun. Brad stuff is boring. And Tony and Luc in the room, that was so sweet.

Cant wait till next week :) Jeremy will like thursdays ep, and even Nathan. Nakey Martha :lol: And us girls get nakey Jacky <333

eleanynx23

HSC
$hiftyIceQueen said:
haha

eleanyn when do your results come out?
it should be out already but for some reason they havent posted in on the intranet :( its killin me! have fun at the wedding!

is Aden that mechanic freak?

HSC
ohh lucky you..mine are like another week [plus] :( Good luck :)

nah i hate weddings..only going coz my mum makes me :|

*Buttercup*

HSC
I missed the first part of Friday's ep, what happened with Mattie? Ric said she was hanging out with someone.... but I didn't know who it was... so what's going on?

*Buttercup*

HSC
Oh ok, thanks! Other than that I thought yesterday's ep was pretty boring :( I can't believe Naomi's back,what a silly storyline. They should give Belle a good story, she's my favourite :D

HSC
haha Naomi sux ..and i have to go :mad1: but my mum said we'll only stay a bit-thank god!

Its more the fact that i dont no anybody, and they're all my mums friends, and ..i dont really talk to their kids :S

Meh..:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)