• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Home and Away (3 Viewers)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
If you look at the photos where it is banked is where you swim like it's really close to the shore, they were told the storm was coming and to go out to see though so there will certainly be some fall out by someone.

I'm home from Tafe now, apparently all the schools, tafes and the uni in the newcastle area were closed/telling students to stay home or leave early but nobody told my class it was closed :( oh well I wanted to be there.

Hope everyone is safe and warm.

3 hours.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
hahaha all i can hear is the gale force winds....glad i just woke up and dont have to go anywhere...till tonight :D

jirwin

HSC
haha yep - we were sent home at 2 :D.
it was so horrible - i was stuck in cafs during lunch, the school was flooded, my socks were soaked. my friend couldnt get home - the roads were flooded but for some reason a bus was called early weird?. i wasnt able to get home, buses werent allowed over the bridge but mum was able to pick me up so it was all good.

"Chubby"

HSC
pooor brad!!!! i feel for him...it wasn't his fault......lol

belle and drew r cutee

i don't really like jules or alex eheh

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
jules is a fag and deserves everything he gets...cant believe tasha feels sorry for him
would the on off thingy between drew and belle just disappear...either hook up or not
next week looks interesting...hugh and rachel share a passionate kiss

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
HAHA Jules, loser how about stop lying because you know we are all sic of it and we can see right through it because you do it all the time.

Poor Brad.

Drew and Belle were cute when they were kissing under water. :)

It's still cold and rainy.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:wave: Morning.

It's pretty crazy here roads, are closed and blocked powerlines down, people without power, more rain and winds, a storm on it's way.

But I have power, my place is ok and inside all day.

Hope everyone else is ok.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Iemma has declared it a natural disaster. 2 people have died. I couldnt even sleep last night because of the rain and the wind, and think i heard thunder sometime in the night as well -hmph- i hate it. im glad its all settled down now :) I hope we got enough rain, then we dont have to have those stupid water bans :p

I have the heater on next to me, and we never lost power thank god :)

ooo...now im hungry, i should probs go have a shower -hmph- oh wellz later

have a good day all, im gonna study from after i come back from shopping till the footy starts. It'll get my mum off my back -hmph-

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Shopping, must not be that bad there. We have been told by SES/Police etc to stay in doors and not to travel unless it is absolutely neccessary. Because roads are closed, flooded, trees down, powerlines down etc. The major shopping centers here are closed or the roads around them are blocked.

They are expecting another storm to hit us sometimes this afternoon so we shall see if that happens or not. Currently it is raining cats and dogs right now though.

Last edited:
HSC
Hey.
How's everyone been lately?
Luckily where I am, the storm hasn't been too bad at all.

As for HAA, Jules is very annoying and I'm glad Drew finally stopped covering for Jules and that he told the truth. Take that Jules!:p
Oh, I also don't want Hugh and Martha to get together. :S

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
umm...it has actually started raining again, has been for like the past hour or so. and its pretty heavy as well <_< but nothing major has happened in my area, so yes the malls are still open. But boy they are going to be jammed pack. Not bothered driving today because i dont want to drive around looking for parking. I just wish my mum'll hurry up and come back so we can go. Though we might go later when its gets closer to closing down time, coz then it wont be as packed, but i need to buy long sleeve tops and jumpers -hmph- Where is she?!?!?

Hi Megan :wave:

I think im the only one who feels sorry for Jules here -hmph- oh wellz! The poor baby

As for Martha and Hugh, as much as id love for them to be together, im loving their friendship even more. And i think Martha is going to need Hugh's support when loserhead comes back, since Jack will be too buzy with her and neglecting Martha. *mumbles*idiot*mumbles*

ok me go eat now :wave:

jirwin

HSC
:D nice night to be inside i think. luckily the 18th party i was meant to be going to was cancelled because it means i dont have to go out in the horrible weather. the place where the party was meant to be has no power... but the party is resheduled till next saturday - the weekend before my trials :(

anyway not much has been done today - didn't go formal shopping cos of the weather... just been in front of the heater online and i also watched The Notebook... good movie but i dont see why so many people cried

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
we need the rain to shift over to the dams :D
couldnt sleep at all last night...wind and heavy rain combined with 2 cups of coffee made me insomniac until sunrise, but im glad there no major damage here
oh well much needed nap before some serious study tonight :(

HyPnOtiSeD

be my bad boy ...
HSC
OMG ROOSTERS 64-30 HAHAHA was i good luck or what Tasha :) was a goood game cept it kept raining and there was only 4,000 or so people there which took away the usually exciting atmosphere but WE WON :D

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
roosters are ghey
its a one off anyways...they wont make the top 8 :D

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
oooo roosters still in last place :D....im a realist so thats whats gonna happen
what you been up to rachi?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)