Home and Away (3 Viewers)

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Eyes and if they are a bad boy with a body to match your sold. ;)

You can, fine with me since I watch those too. :p

Nah we were not I was just explaining to Siz.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
no, im attracted to bad boys on tv, not in real life. Bad boys in real life just annoy me. I like the good ones. My perfect guy is Jack, just need to find an indian version of him. Then again, last year it was Adam Brody, so you never know, next year it might be Patrick Dempsey :p I change my tastes all the time. But no-one wants to know about me :p

Greys *sigh* i just watched last nights episode again while i was eating lunch :p I recorded it, alwayz do even when i watch it i record it. I should do that for Home and Away too. OK so every Jack and/or Martha episode i record. Meaning i have to record tonights ep -hmph- dammit. Thats gotta be like 3 eps a week, poopy.

Anyone a computer person who knows how to do C++????? Would appreciate it -smiles angelically-

~~4hrs 4 mins

New girl on the show. Found this on the official website. I think i might like her :D She better stand up to Cammy :D Im not sure if this is a spoiler, but oh wellz :D

Cindy Thomas

Don’t be fooled by the sweet name, good looks and cheeky smile – Cindy’s a tough operator. Her strong, no nonsense manner demands the respect of all who interact with her, particularly her associates at the Rocket Club where she is employed by Cam, as the Bar Manager.

But while she’s sassy and feisty, just mention her 8 year old daughter, Crystal, and she melts. She’s the centre of the universe for this loving, independent, single mum.

Cindy met Cam when she was 18 and a brief fling turned into a strong friendship, when they discovered the main thing they had in common was a good head for business. She often finds herself in situations where she’s forced to turn a blind eye to the more shady goings on at the Club. She does so without question, but when Cam crosses the line and potentially puts those around him in danger, including Martha, Cindy must decide whether or not she can continue to stand by him…

Last edited:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Awww I'm sure someone will come alone for you. So badboy is your unrealistic TV men and nice guys are the real thing.

Ah yes Martha starts at the club tonight.

C++ :O I know of it I know nothing about it, sorry.

Nah not really a spoiler, ah fresh blood just what we need.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Well I am I decided I am not going to watch tonight's episode live and instead work on things I need to finish for tomorrow and then hopefully I can watch a movie we rented with my Mum, but alas I will watch it....just later.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
OMG Martha looks :O tonight both times, the first time and in the blue top. She looked gorgeous in the blue top. her eyes, gorgeous gorgeous eyes. And SuperCam to the rescue <3 But that first time the pole dancing started (im sure you boys loved that) was blinding. I could barely look at the telly. THose lights were bright as. Should be interesting to see Martha do this :p And that Steve fella, what a scumbag, i wanted to slap him. But it was nice of him to give Martha some $$ :p Still a butt head.

Ric, omg i love Ric. I think he has got to be my fav guy character on the show. He is sooo funny. He plays funny awesomely. And a new Pippa, she is so cute :p Im happy for Brally <3

Overall, awesome episode.

*cough*canihavecapsofmarthainthebluepleaselikeafullpicofher*cough* :D

Oh yeh, whats with the closing credits. Its like the credits (like they have in the UK might i add) and they played that horrid song again(which may i add they are changing thankfully- the complaining worked woot, the producers are good, writers getting better) and then they showed the promo. but hehe tomorrow episode, so my kind of episode :p jks. They need 12 guys, and they only show 3, and i think Dan does it aswell. Brad, Tony, Jack, Kim, Peter. They are all the guys i can think of, not including Alf :D

Last edited:

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
It was nice when Ric and Cassie put the photo of Brad and Sally on the mantle-piece. That made me smile. :)

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
zomg i missed martha pole dance???
*bangs head on wall....blood oozes out*
but then the last bit i saw was when cam told one of his customers to leave?? what happened with that
freaking med sci prac...make me miss sexc martha pole dance...grrr

ane_st

HSC
Martha looked hot tonight, well her makeup did esp.

I think Cassies attempt to start a phone service is meant to encourage everyone to do what they believe

what a cheap attempt

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Don't worry Jeremy you didn't miss anything at all. No Martha pole dancing. Just other women pole dancing.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
ahh thanks for clearing that up buddy
now i just need to stitch my head back together...

"Chubby"

HSC
lol!

tonight was a good ep...almost slept through it.

the closing credits i was like ...wat the hec....i almost turned off hte telly ..luckily i didn't.

Martha did look pretty tonight.

Ric and cassie and their bet was funny when ric won haha

SiZmOs

"Shaken, not stirred."
HSC
Unfortunately I won't be here after the episode tonight, but I will be having it taped.

Have a great night, everyone!

Oh, and congrats on 400, Lozzie! What a top place for it to occur in!

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Im here. Gosh, ive never been at uni for so long 11-5, 6hrs, too much for me. Oh wait i have, last thursday :p

HAA is gonna be awesome tonight. Martha :D the boys :D :D

~~ 1hr 30mins

HSC
Wow, Martha's eyes were awesome!

Hmmm, the closing credits are very annoying.

Yay, I'm looking forward to seeing the calendar. :p
*Lozzie* said:
post 400 woot woot
Congrats!
SiZmOs said:
It was nice when Ric and Cassie put the photo of Brad and Sally on the mantle-piece. That made me smile. :)
Yeah, that was good. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)