Home and Away (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg poor amanda...do you think the burglurar was the same guy who went to irene's house???...and Dan and them were so mean...and omg what that lady said to kim was horrible...it sorta reminded me of crossroads don't you reckon...

omg did you see the ad for tv week or wateva...someone gets murdered on the show...i wonder who it is and when it happens...how exciting and sad...too many deaths this year i reckon :p

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
tasha1188 said:
omg poor amanda...do you think the burglurar was the same guy who went to irene's house???...and Dan and them were so mean...and omg what that lady said to kim was horrible...it sorta reminded me of crossroads don't you reckon...
I think Amanda just did it to her herself....she's just a attention seeker.

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
awww i missed last nights episode, i only caught the end few minutes where barry called kim's mother, so what was so horrible that she told him?

can someone please recap on last night's episode for me?

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
It wasn't Kim's mother though.. it was his Aunty Lorraine or something like that. Probably the mothers sister or something, but she managed to convince Kim that it was her (his mum that is).. so the mystery continues.

the storyline will be burried until Kim finds a piece of evidence or something. I wonder what the deal was that Barry made with Morag... must have been something pretty big for her to just tell Kim to get nicked like that

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg i h8 amanda...she is such a pain...and omg dammit wats the cop guyz name...argh i forgot...ahhh thats rights it jack...yeh damn jacks so cute...like one of the best lookin on the show...even my mum finds him attractive...n omg martha just needs to admit her feelings for him n they can get on with their relationship...and she better do it quick b4 another chick comes which is highly unlikely...and i'd so go on a date wit jack rather than listen to celine dions my heart will go on...even though i love that song :p

shortie_689

HSC
oooh lala its so obvious that there is some serious chemistry between matty and lucas... I wanna know who sent her that letter i cant quite put my finger on it whether it will be him but that might be too obvious for home and away...

the whole storyline of how maybe hayley could die is totally ruined by the fact that they got a new character to play hayley and have said they dont wanna kill her off... Its really annoying me cause watchin it well its likw well i know that she aint gonna die so u better hurry this up...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
ok this is a huge spoiler so if u don't wanna know who dies don't read it

flynn dies... :( ...i wanna know who kills him...and poor sally...she has been through so much this year...they just won't give her a break...hmph

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
shortie_689 said:
oooh lala its so obvious that there is some serious chemistry between matty and lucas... I wanna know who sent her that letter i cant quite put my finger on it whether it will be him but that might be too obvious for home and away...
What did the letter to matty say?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
it can be credible...well that was what i was told so yeh...im usually right when it comes to home and away but shoot me if i'm wrong yeh... :p ...when did matty get a letter??? was it on friday...coz i didnt get to watch it properly... :(

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
tasha1188 said:
it can be credible...well that was what i was told so yeh...im usually right when it comes to home and away but shoot me if i'm wrong yeh... :p ...when did matty get a letter??? was it on friday...coz i didnt get to watch it properly... :(
It was last wk.
I think It said something along the lines of - To matty the most beautiful girl in summer bay.But it didn't say who it was from.But so far it looks like its from that blonde guy.
Who told you about the spoiler? I reckon it might still happen though.

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
tasha1188 said:

flynn dies... :( ...i wanna know who kills him...and poor sally...she has been through so much this year...they just won't give her a break...hmph
Aww ...
Flynn
is my favourite H&A character ... (and H&A actor):(

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
Wow this show is predictable....Matty and Lucas will get together, as will Martha and Jack, and Ric (I liked the name Eric better!) and Cassie will get back together.

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg flynn didnt die yesterday...i was so happy...i hope cassie and ric get together they are so cute :p...martha n jack it so cute as welll...i cant wait till they get together...omg the new haley...have you seen her on the opening credits...i dun like her no haley can beat bec cartwright...but i guess my opinion may change when they show her on the actual show...cant wait...i love home and away :p

persephone

HSC
tasha1188 said:

Are you serious? Where did you read that? I thought the whole thing was resolved last night....

rightie

lost in suburbia hell
HSC
noo that is .... not gng there

what is the go with Kim? and his supposed mother?? - i am very confused about that

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
rightie said:
what is the go with Kim? and his supposed mother?? - i am very confused about that
omg how horrible is that...kims mum killed his brother jonothan n then tried to kill poor kim...im glad barry killed her...shes a baby hater...home and away don't need those kind of people...what was in that envelope that barry gave kim?? and why didnt kim open it?...and what did kim say to barry on the beach coz i missed it...like did kim forgive him or not coz then barry burst into tears...poor guy...and damn amanda...she owes $10000 in credit damn dats lots...shes crazy i don't want her on the show :(...i hope scott and haley get bak together...yay more on martha and jack tomoz...i love those guys...there like my fav couple now that peter and claire have gone :p...ooo big spoiler below don't read if you don't want to know

kim proposes to haley next wednesday...hope she says no coz i want her and scott to be together

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
omg i love home and away...jack and martha i jus so cute and marthas nudie run was hilarious...and matty looked realli pretty in todays ep...her n lucas will make a great couple...and omg i h8 amanda....i cant believe that guy died...as if he would he jus fell on to the road...couldnt of been that bad...meh i hope the police find out that amanda killed him
but they dont...bummer
...and omg my poor jack...martha is evil to pull a prank like that...the poor guy i hope he doesnt get a concusion (however u spell it)...meh i still luv them hehe

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
This show is so ridiculous...who dies from falling on the ground? And who falls unconscious and bleeds out their ear after smacking into a cupboard? ffs....anyway anything interesting happen tonight i missed it?

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
jack went to hospital and has an operation and my go deaf...martha found out about jack and went to visit him and she wanted to tell him that she is the one who put the spider on his bed but she couldnt and she mite tell him today...tony started to cry coz the whole jack situation reminded him of the nite his wife died...lucas forgot about his date with matilda becuase of jack and matilda waited for him for like hours and thought he stood her up and then when matty left lucas came...and yeh thats about it...and home and away is not ridiculous...its the best show on tv atm...:p...until OC starts :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)