Home and Away: cant figire it out wtf? (1 Viewer)

= Jennifer =

HSC
the show is getting rediculos now...tammin sursork song is very much the same as all those other soapie characters and she will only last for 2 songs at the max and the only people interested are probably those ones that are 12-14 at the most....so all in all her song sucked :)

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
yeh.. Tammin leaving H&A and doing that singing career is pretty suss.... except, Bec Cartwright did that too and she's even fukn worse. Apparently tho Tammin's been playing guitar, piano n shyte since she was lil.. and just got into acting somehow. So i don't think it's a spur of the moment thing.. she's been wanting to do something musically for ages, like way before H&A.. haven't heard her song or seen her clip so can't judge that =/

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
^ awww.. the clip was played last night

apparently kim and tasha are going out in real life. ;)

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
Annegelic said:
yeh.. Tammin leaving H&A and doing that singing career is pretty suss.... except, Bec Cartwright did that too and she's even fukn worse. Apparently tho Tammin's been playing guitar, piano n shyte since she was lil.. and just got into acting somehow. So i don't think it's a spur of the moment thing.. she's been wanting to do something musically for ages, like way before H&A.. haven't heard her song or seen her clip so can't judge that =/
im glad shes leaving but the film clip was bloody terrible

and i agree with the other people who say shes freakishly skinny
u notice they rarely do profile shots (from side) cos its when she looks the skinniest, makes her look sickly
they stick to mainly front on shots wherever they can

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
dark`secrets said:
^ awww.. the clip was played last night

apparently kim and tasha are going out in real life. ;)
kim is hot

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
Eight said:
ahh... home and away fan :rolleyes:
if u read it, its always in the background when i watch it and so i dont understand it. anyway i never pass an opportunity to bag someone out.

dave_119

Banned
HSC
what a gay show.. if u stopped watching and turned it on 10 yrs later, it'd be a the same spot still...

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Annegelic said:
Apparently tho Tammin's been playing guitar, piano n shyte since she was lil.. and just got into acting somehow. So i don't think it's a spur of the moment thing.. she's been wanting to do something musically for ages, like way before H&A.. haven't heard her song or seen her clip so can't judge that =/
i heard ages ago...some interview with her...that her mum was an actor, singer & a guitar teacher so she got into both industries that way.....but she's loved acting since she was a kid
as for the song/clip....cant comment, havent seen/heard it...

steph@nie

narcissistic whore.
HSC
dave_119 said:
what a gay show.. if u stopped watching and turned it on 10 yrs later, it'd be a the same spot still...
No you're getting it confused with bold and the beautiful.

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
dave_119 said:
True, just with different characters cos they recycle the same story lines over and over and over and over again.

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i saw Tammin's video for her song the other day
personally i didn't like it
but im sure there are people out there that will
i think it is very popish

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)