Holidays... (1 Viewer)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Now that the holidays have begun (for most it has), what do you guys have planned? How much study are you really going to do?

Last edited:

Loz_metalhead

HSC
Well next week(starting from Monday) I want to start and finish my english interview, essay and economics report on another economy...Thats alot isnt it...eeck

I also want to go over all the work we have done, expecially business studies, chemistry and biology.

Last edited:

k_m

HSC
i dunno i cant really b bothered 2 study now .... 2 lazy mayb after christmas ...lol more focused on driving atm wannna get my Ps!

Riviet

HSC
N/A
k_m said:
driving atm
Lol same here, i only just started learning this holidays. Gonna go for a drive with mum this arvo. Should be fun. :cool:

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
um...well i have a lot planned, but the amount that gets done depends on how good i am at not procrastinating. (to give you a rough idea: i only just started doing a bio essay today that was due last monday.) but i guess the hsc will seem closer and i'll have more incentive to work.

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
I have my P-plates. Woohoo for freedom in the holidays!

As for study... I'll make myself do some. Eventually. I need a break though. I think everyone does. :p

I_F

k_m

HSC
Riviet said:
Lol same here, i only just started learning this holidays. Gonna go for a drive with mum this arvo. Should be fun. :cool:
yeh me goin drivin 2mrw its not dat bad but a lil scary wen like big trucks n heaps of cars r passing by..lol but gonna practice heaps so i can build d confidence!!!!

insert-username

Wandering the Lacuna
HSC
Trust me, the scariest thing when learning to drive is having a giant truck right up behind you and going through uphill overtaking zones. The truck tries to overtake, gets halfway, gives up because of the hill, and slots straight back in half a metre behind you. You're stuck on 80 and when you then go downhill, you freak out worrying if the truck is going to squash you.

I_F

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
starting tomorrow im gona start writing notes for all of my subjects and then start with A LOT of maths revision. bleh feel really lazy tho -_-"

I

icycloud

hopeles5ly said:
starting tomorrow im gona start writing notes for all of my subjects and then start with A LOT of maths revision. bleh feel really lazy tho -_-"
Everything starts tomorrow eh? ;)

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
icycloud said:
Everything starts tomorrow eh? ;)
yeah ! this last week was one of the most relax weeks i had in a longggg time lol but now i have to seriously start doing work or ill feel guilty and fall behind !

vanush

kdslkf
HSC
my holidays start thursday, which gives me time to get my module b essay marked so i can work on it during the holz.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
hopeles5ly said:
I AM IN THE EXACT SAME POSITION AS YOU. Also gonna be starting tomorrow lol.

^CoSMic DoRiS^^

makes the woosh noises
HSC
vanush said:
my holidays start thursday, which gives me time to get my module b essay marked so i can work on it during the holz.
yeah my holidays start thursday too. though, i can pretty much guarantee im not showing up on wednesday, there will be no real point to it. it's only a half day for me and two of my teachers wont be there. early holiday! :D

punk_tartan

HSC
i stated my hols like two weeks ago ( go private schools) and so far done hardley anything.. except write a heading on a page. i am the only one who feels totally unmotivated and sluggish when i have so much work to do ?

HSC
N/A
WHY ARE YOU GUYS STUDYING?!?! IT'S THE HOLIDAYS!!! :p

Seriously though - holidays is for holidays. Don't study too hard/too much through them, because the body and mind need a break :) Burnout is bad, avoid burnout at all costs! :)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I've already had my 2 or so weeks of bumming around. I just started with 3 hours today. I think that is enough as it is is about 20% of my day all in all. Still plenty of time to relax and party. :cool:

Last edited:

kartman

HSC
I wish I had worked in my year 12 summer holidays :(

If only i had got another .60 for my enter I would have prolly got a scholarship and got paid 6grand a year tax free :p

So yeah, have a goal and work towards it. If that means you need to work during the holidays so be it.

When I was in high school having a job and earning money in the holidays was more important than studying abnd being a geek. But yeah in hindsight I wish I had studied instead.

The way I see it atleast in my scenario. I earned prolly around 3 grand over the holidays. Not instead of doing that, if i had studied a fair bit, I could have prolly got 99.75 and i would be on a scholarship which would basically be 24 grand tax-free over the course of my studies

i guess there is no point regretting it now*sigh*
lol sorry if i sound like an idiot

HSC
N/A
Planned for the holidays?

-Get this stupid SOR assignment finished (which they gave me an extension for, and is due this week)
-Sleep.
-Lots of Art diary work for Art Extension, then going to Art Extension.
-Sleep.
-Work on Visual Arts Body of Work proposal and minor works.
-Acupressure sessions.
-Sleep.
-Boring Doctors appointments.
-Sleep.
-Re-organising year 12 stuff.
-Lots of meditating.
-Sleep.

Ahhh, the life of a chronically ill HSC Pathways student, so fulfilling.

:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)