• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

holidays.. between term 3 and 4 (1 Viewer)

TBK11

HSC
me Bludging i go to Galaxy World Everyday i blow $70 at sf4, Tekken 6 Mt3 and that god dam Hotdog game where u win tokens pissed me off today i blew $50 at trying to win at stacker so i could have a nice GPS for my car next yr and Boom when i get to the last level always miss AHHHHHh becoming an addict >_<"!!!

As for Exams i say who cares ill be happy with a Band 4+ im enjoying these holidays with my mates as much as i can, although i have lost 175 so far at the arcades hmm not good

TBK11

HSC
Tutoring nice thats good ur making money me lol im losing money to the arcades :(

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
TBK11 said:
me Bludging i go to Galaxy World Everyday i blow $70 at sf4, Tekken 6 Mt3 and that god dam Hotdog game where u win tokens pissed me off today i blew $50 at trying to win at stacker so i could have a nice GPS for my car next yr and Boom when i get to the last level always miss AHHHHHh becoming an addict >_<"!!!

As for Exams i say who cares ill be happy with a Band 4+ im enjoying these holidays with my mates as much as i can, although i have lost 175 so far at the arcades hmm not good
175 dollars? *feels pain*

TBK11

HSC
supercalamari said:
175 dollars? *feels pain*
haha when i think about it, its alright i have fun im there fr hrs and hrs im jus tryin to mak the most of these holi's -.- better try n keep it to a mimimum now Money dont grow on trees

Cardea

HSC
xXmuffin0manXx said:
its not like im going to complain :)

i got paid today..just then
$250 =]
Lucky duck! I wouldn't mind tutoring myself actually.. not just for the money though. Year 3 is pretty young, but I started tuition when I was in Year 4 and am still going with it. I think it helps with discipline for some.. just learning to manage time and balance school and tuition work more effectively. It really depends whether you take everything on board though.

I haven't been doing too much these holidays. I'm trying to study, and thank god my trials were last term, but I can't really be bothered. I read over some of my notes yesterday, but gave up on studying. I'm so sick of learning everything all over again!

aimhigh10

HSC
TBK11 said:
haha when i think about it, its alright i have fun im there fr hrs and hrs im jus tryin to mak the most of these holi's -.- better try n keep it to a mimimum now Money dont grow on trees

yeah thats sounds about right
but some friendly advice-
dont use up all your money at the arcades..

TBK11

HSC
aimhigh10 said:
yeah thats sounds about right
but some friendly advice-
dont use up all your money at the arcades..
its so addictive it can't be helped Arcades are lik the pokies fro me :(

TBK11

HSC
xXmuffin0manXx said:
as long as you win something its fine ^^^^^^^^^^^^
the only thing that i win is enjoyment :) i try so hard to win those Major Priz es but never do i think they should ban that stacker machine ive lost in my whole life time ive lost 120 alone on that game and havent even won a Major prize yet :( addicted so badly any advice how to stop lol

HSC
i went to galaxy world for my friends bday like 5 years ago and they let you go on anything you like for an unlimited amount of times for 1hr..so i just stayed on that lottery one which just spins around giving you from 1-100 tickets..and i did that for an hour..and at the end..i had about 2700? So i got a giant teddy bear..and i remember that it was bigger than me.. pretty cool huh ^^

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
You still had to pay for the teddy bear though, essentially. I'd do it if the teddy bear was bigger then me though (I'm 6"1)

suzlee

HSC
xXmuffin0manXx said:
i went to galaxy world for my friends bday like 5 years ago and they let you go on anything you like for an unlimited amount of times for 1hr..so i just stayed on that lottery one which just spins around giving you from 1-100 tickets..and i did that for an hour..and at the end..i had about 2700? So i got a giant teddy bear..and i remember that it was bigger than me.. pretty cool huh ^^

GOSH ticket crazy, much???? :eek:
I went to Galaxy World the other day :) Won a pencil, two stickers and a plastic whistle for $5 :cool: This is why I avoid that place if I can....

aimhigh10

HSC
havent won anything at galaxy world- guess i never stay there long enough

timezone was good though
got 9 hundred and something tickets once
and got a whole lot of random things

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
TBK11 said:
DDR Any1??

Love that game :p
my boyfriend and i bought the metal ddr pad off ebay so we can play it at home , its good fun

suzlee

HSC
supercalamari said:
You still had to pay for the teddy bear though, essentially. I'd do it if the teddy bear was bigger then me though (I'm 6"1)

WOW thats like over 180cm, isn't it?

HSC
supercalamari said:
it was one of those birthday party ones..i didnt pay a cent..unless you count the birthday present =.=;;
i cant remember giving one though hahahahaha:hammer:

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
xXmuffin0manXx said:
it was one of those birthday party ones..i didnt pay a cent..unless you count the birthday present =.=;;
i cant remember giving one though hahahahaha:hammer:
lol...one nice friend u are

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)