Holiday HSC Optimisation (1 Viewer)

MichaelSy

HSC
Hey there fellow kids!

For the 6 weeks we have free I have a gut feeling that information learn't in Term 4 will be forgotten and the HSC "do good" momentum will decrease. To Minimise this from happening I am trying to think of effective ways to increase learning and maintain momentum.

I need your help here kids.

I have 2 pieces on the board at the moment.

1. Continue with my tutors through the 6 weeks getting a good solid handi-capped start on the Term 1 content.
2. Attending the HSC Summer lectures run by www.tsfc.com.au

Let's get a 3 and 4 going guys. Input on anything and everything life is appreciated.

Cheers, Miguel

Timothy.Siu

Prophet 9
HSC
well, for me i wont be doing any of those, i dont go to tutoring, and dont think i will (only for english i would).
i think i'll just revise and teach myself. i think its good to set goals. my one is to finish the 4unit maths course in those holidays, i'm not sure i can/will coz i'll be going away for a bit...but i'll try nonetheless

MichaelSy

HSC
Timothy.Siu said:
i'll just revise and teach myself
Nice, nice, self intiated studying and learning. Impresive. Definately not the winning formula though.

HSC
3. Be clear on why exactly you want to "do good", and remind yourself often, so you won't lose the drive. For example put 'study propaganda' on the wall over your desk - quotes, UAI aim, photos of Uni - may be cheesy but it might work :D

Also, why are you worrying about holidays already...? Worry about that the last week of term or something.

OliverQ

HSC
MichaelSy said:
Hey there fellow kids!

For the 6 weeks we have free I have a gut feeling that information learn't in Term 4 will be forgotten and the HSC "do good" momentum will decrease. To Minimise this from happening I am trying to think of effective ways to increase learning and maintain momentum.

I need your help here kids.

I have 2 pieces on the board at the moment.

1. Continue with my tutors through the 6 weeks getting a good solid handi-capped start on the Term 1 content.
2. Attending the HSC Summer lectures run by www.tsfc.com.au

Let's get a 3 and 4 going guys. Input on anything and everything life is appreciated.

Cheers, Miguel
how much and how often are these(i.e once a week?)

doesnt sound too bad

dp624

HSC
Write notes for the next two term's worth of topics. I did this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)