Hockey (1 Viewer)

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
anyone else play? i've played for about 7 yrs, i think this is my 7th season. i'm captain of our school KO team and we whipped jannali 7-0!!! wooo.
any other hockey-ers
anyone
anyone
anyone....

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
mmm, i play indoor outside.....'summer hockey'
yeeeah non contact my foot. every game i come away with some kind of injury, whether self-inflicted or no. at the moment my thumb is all bruised and has a blood blister thingo cause some skank mistaked it for the ball on saturday and i have a huge bruise on my thigh from hitting myself with the butt of my stick after taking a shot....a frequent occurance sadly!! i love it plus talking about battle scars. how did u break ur nose? ball or collison?

tempco

HSC
played my share of hockey. a friend took a direct hit (by the stick, not the ball) on the shin... shin guard cracked in half and his shin was bleeding like hell. ergh...

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
eww thats rough. ive had no major injuries, basically burns on knees from falling on dry turf and random hits on parts of body

tempco

HSC
thats not too shabby.. shot right into a guys crotch once.. funny thing was, he was unphased... until about 2-3 mins later. :confused:

i played for my high school team, and in our comp, the girls were much more physical that the guys.. i mean one girl could run past half the field, beat up like 3 guys on the opposition and score a goal. her team won the comp though... go figure :|

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
melimoo said:
how did u break ur nose? ball or collison?
on a short in indoor, i pushed out then the ball which then got hit back towards me, goalie kicks it up into my face. i was less than a metre away from her.

blacked out for 20min then hyperventilated til the hospital. had black eyes for bout a week. i don't remember anything after i pushed the ball out.

apparently it was so bad a few of my teammates actually heard it break...

and i still have the sneakers i was wearing, with dried bits of blood still on them.

yeah thats bout it.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
well today was a fun game - not!! had a crap ref who would not play advantage and called up legit tackles etc!!!! grrrrr. anyway we lost 1-0 - i got hit it the throat by some skank's huuuuge follow through on her shot while trying to tackle her - and im 180cm tall!!! i wanted to have a brawl on the field!! punch her good :) oh well that bruise will make an interesting story
i also got hit in the stomach by a raised ball and tripped over with quite a substantial lump forming on my knee - mmmm battle scars!!
enough whinging from me

tammer

Remembering P.I.G.
HSC
yeah i'm a hockey player. this is season 14 for me.

who do you guys play for?

seen and experienced so many injuries. my most recent was a fractured eye socket from a raised ball about 2m away from me. that was painful!

slip

HSC
from some won who has played soccer and hockey i have to say hockey is non-contact compared to soccer. i mean i came to hockey from soccer and everythign that i could do in soccer was getting called up in hockey... but then i learnt how to act innocent like

ZacG

HSC
I play Ice Hockey... that's a fair whack better than any of this crap.

white lady

No Motivation Whatsoever
HSC
me thinks i've been playin' for 'bout 5 years, 2 as a half and 3 as a goalie. in Newcastle i play for Novos (Novacastrian Womens Hockey Club)

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Do male hockey players wear boxes? Fuck the ball/puck/whatever they use, but I'd hate to get hit by one of the sticks. My dads got an old stick with which he used to play in college - pretty worn out, but it looks antique.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)