"Hockey Club" - Banx Campus (1 Viewer)

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
For some odd...odd reason - i've decided that i'd make an okay hockey player. Is anyone part of this hockey club?

VX1-08U

No, but I might know someone who would be interested to join ... I'll ask. What other clubs are there in Bankstown babyslug?

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Apparently there's a Waterpolo team too - which i'll try out for aswell. I have some (ice/inline) hockey and h2o polo background, so we'll see how it goes - but i'm not all too thrilled about spending more time than i have to at uni.

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
I had a look at the hockey club today, and it sounds way too hardcore for me. Apparently banx has like, a really good team thats won all these competitions and i'm just a newb. I think i'll go for judo or archery or something.

Last edited:

VX1-08U

Archery seems interesting. I overheard someone asking at that sports hut thingy about paintball ... apparently they offer it, but is not run by the uni.

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
wow!! Skirmish! I wonder if there's an age limit. I'm not 18 - won't be for ages. So...they offer it - but its not run by the uni?

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
VX1 - you're at Banx, aren't you? WE SHOULD MEET!

VX1-08U

I'm at Bankstown on tuesdays (today) in Bld 1, LR 38 (9-12). We got let out early today and I was at the computer labs for a while ... around 11:30 - 12:15. I was also look at the t-shirts in bld 1 also, had some pretty good ones there.

As for paintball, I'm sure you have to be 18 and over ... you should go and ask anyway.

Last edited:

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
I asked about skirmish, and i can go to them - and i asked about having to be over 18 - so i wrote my name down and stuff so they contact me. With Heartbreak Ridge, which i've been to before, so long as you're turning 18 within 3 months - it should be okay.
Hey lets meet/

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
I haven't met Chris yet, what are you studying?
I'm at uni on Tuesdays only for an hour

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
I'm gonna go skirmish, Blue mountains abseiling, and do the ghost tour! And i want my new cute friend in my psych class to come.

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
Yeah its one of those socials, its for all the UWS kids, and we get a discount coz we're UWS kids. Walk past the cafe upstairs, and you'll see a stand with all the brochures. It's a green brochure

VX1-08U

hmm, interesting ... haven't been on a ghost tour before, probably be interesting to go. It's not at night is it?

Last edited:

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
of course its at night!! Where would the fun be if it were in the middle of the day?! Its pretty freaky, its at the quarantine station and i've heard alot about it, y'know - how showers automatically turn on and stuff, and although we all know that its meant to happen, you still can't help but get a tinsy bit scared

VX1-08U

You do know heaps of people died at the quarantine station ... they even have graves outside the buildings. It could just be haunted ...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)