hmm, who produced the bondi production again? (1 Viewer)

Owyn

HSC
yes, yes you are :p try looking for their website or something.... im sure if you google it someone will know.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Harlos

what are you going to say about it in your HSC?

I don't know what to say because I personally thought it was really boring
but u can't say that. I did in the trial and got huge question marks lol
a little too much of my interpretation

Owyn

HSC
say whatever you want for it, the markers arent going to know the production very well, and there not gonna have read many others that use it.... well i assume, so you could simply take any reading that you know a lot about and make up tecniques they could have used to emphasis your reading, then just link it to some quotes.

standup

HSC
u can use it as a feminist production.. the bulk of the characters where played by women, contrasting with in eliz wen males played all the parts

HSC
Harlos? I've been calling it "the 2005 Piggot production" all year.. I only use the beginning, and if they ask us to analyse it or something.. I don't think it will stand up too well... it wasn't that good. (is it harlos or piggot?)

a11y50n

HSC
hahaha..

I went to that as well.. it was interesting until the middle then i got distracted.. hmm i don't thnk i will ever know wot happens in king lear hahahahaa

sally_33

HSC
so what reading is it? feminist?? im only using it because im desperate and its the only production i paid any attention too since i had nothing better to do unlike all the ones we watched in class

HSC
It was kind of a nothing reading I thought. They DID make you feel sorry for the sisters, so I suppose it's kind of feminist, but at the same time, they used too much humour and symbolism for it to create any real empathy with any of the characters.

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
lmao people found that production to be close to the worst yet. Its definitely an interpretation/representation that hasn't been put under much thought.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)