• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Hmm evening classes? (1 Viewer)

Jaron2005

HSC
Hi guys/girls, Havn't been on this forum for a few months now

well I am going to enter my second year of uni.

Sheesh first year was pretty hectic, anyways, I have enrolled since last november and have selected my units.

But for one particular unit I was only able to select evening classes in MYSR, and I don't really want do do evening classes.

But the problem is in the unit outline they stated that day classes are also available for that particular unit, but it did not show up in MYSR when I was re-enrolling, there was only evening classes available for me select, does anyone know why?

Cheers and thanks in advance

Timbo650

Supposed to be studying
HSC
N/A
Sometimes, online enrolment is not available for a particular unit, or for a particular timeslot.

Contact the Student Centre and see what's what with your particular unit.

edit: spelling

RabbitRabbit

HSC
N/A
Did it say there was Day classes during 2008 in the timetable? Look up the unit in 'Unit Search' on UWS site, then click on Timetable, because Unit Outlines do not stay the same every semester..
Otherwise, the class may just be full. I know for Taxation Law, Summer Classes enrolments filled up within minutes of when enrolment date opened..and there's a waiting list for students wishing to study that unit.
So if you're still confused, you should email the Unit Coordinator and ask what's happening.

= Jennifer =

HSC
you said you looked in a unit outline?

Don't forget that unit outlines change every year so it was most probably an old one :)

I did a couple of night classes and they are actually better than day classes as you get things done quicker than the day classes and there are a lot of mature age students so if you have to do group work they will want to hurry up and get it done straight away. Another added bonus is you will be able to get a car park on Parramatta Campus :p

The only downside is that if you work during the day and come to uni at night your mind tends to go off track and some of the mature age students think they are know it alls sometimes and it gets annoying :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)