hlep!!!!my poor assessment!! (1 Viewer)

hebehe

HSC
i am capping in English.....i could understand wat the teacher say in class....but once i come to answer the questions or write the essay...i m sunk in it.....crying now...can anyone tell me how to improve this? taxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...:mad1:

Mikearun

HSC
Well to start of with is to understand the question that you are being asked and you then try to write out all the main ideas you have for answering the question. Hope thats help !

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
hebehe said:
i am capping in English.....i could understand wat the teacher say in class....but once i come to answer the questions or write the essay...i m sunk in it.....crying now...can anyone tell me how to improve this? taxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...:mad1:
You just need practice. I for example, when writing an essay under say exam conditions know the answers and have all the ideas in my head. I can explain it to someone easily, but when i come down to writing it, i find it quite hard at times as either i don't know how to structure my answer or how to answer it. Thus just keep writing and writing and show your teacher and ask them for suggestions on how to improve it. Soon enough, you'll find that it will get easier for you to get all your ideas on paper and structure it in a sophisticated manner.

hebehe

HSC
thank you for hleping........can you post some ur essay so that i could have a look....tax

Survivor39

Premium Member
HSC
I have posted all my my essays (and others) up on this forum. Look under "Important" in this forum.

cagedflame

HSC
dont be scared to ask you teacher for help and to sit down with you when you are both free and they can tell you where you are going wrong.

remember:
1. answer the question by backing up with a point
2. provide a quote/ example
3. say how this affects the audience/reader
4. say the purpose of this example

do this at least twice or so for each point you want to make!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)