Historical investigation (1 Viewer)

16zo16

HSC
Please i really need help!! My Historical investigation is due on the 27th of July and have very high expectations from the teacher.. I have decided to do mine on South Sudan's indpendence but am getting stuck, it is too late to change my topic and was wondering if anyone had any information or passed essays i could take a look at.. I choose this question: Assess why 99.9% of south Sudanese citizen voted from South Sudan to become an independent state and want to cover all aspects of their independence.. PLEASE HELP!!!

HSC
Have 3 or 4 points that address the question and base a paragraph on each
Please i really need help!! My Historical investigation is due on the 27th of July and have very high expectations from the teacher.. I have decided to do mine on South Sudan's indpendence but am getting stuck, it is too late to change my topic and was wondering if anyone had any information or passed essays i could take a look at.. I choose this question: Assess why 99.9% of south Sudanese citizen voted from South Sudan to become an independent state and want to cover all aspects of their independence.. PLEASE HELP!!!
For independence, your points should cover the benefits towards the society, economy, productivity, governing or similar.
sos man im trying to find help on mine
How is your one going?

imannnk

HSC
I just submitted mine last week haha just make sure you refer back to the question after every paragraph.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)