Historians (1 Viewer)

ball_of_anger

HSC
Could sum 1 out there plz help me.... i got 2 write "what is history" but my teacher chose spastic articles from the supporting document, and i just can't get a start. Are you supposed to write what u think it is or what Vincent, Becker, Evans, Windshuttle etc think it is?

B

badhairday

You have to read the articles and write about what the historians think about histiory and how it should be constructed. Youre not meant to write about what you think, you have to explore the views of Vincent, Becker, Evans and Windshuttle.

ball_of_anger

HSC
badhairday said:
You have to read the articles and write about what the historians think about histiory and how it should be constructed. Youre not meant to write about what you think, you have to explore the views of Vincent, Becker, Evans and Windshuttle.
thanks for that. gunna b a l8 night. have not even touched them yet... damn! maybe should turn up 2 class sum time!

gilmoria

HSC
You can show your opinion in these essays - its encouraged - just not with a "i think...". Put more weight behind one historian over another, and it will show the marker your opinions.

NOTE: This isn't only an Extension thing, in Ancient and Modern you have to be more careful in your wording but it still is allowed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)