Hist Ext Tutor (1 Viewer)

sharronx

Need:Hist Ext Tutor! =]

In [desperate] need for a history ext tutor, doing major project on the whitewashing of japanese history textbooks and topic area on the elizabethan era.
thanks =D

Last edited:
X

xeuyrawp

sharronx said:
In [desperate] need for a history ext tutor, doing major project on the whitewashing of japanese history textbooks and topic area on the elizabethan era.
thanks =D
Jesus, I was considering doing a similar topic of Japanese War denial, and I did a bit of research but decided against it (I was doing the language at the time and developed a hate for the whole country, heh,). I didn't do elizabethan era, but I'll gladly help you with your MW for free- either in person or over MSN or something.

sharronx

hey PwarYuex that would be really great!
can you give me your msn please?
don't worry, i won't harass you too much =P i really want to do this on my own and do it well, but i think i'm approaching it aimlessly, not knowing exactly what i'm suppose to read/include into my draft.
thanks! i really appreciate it =]

X

xeuyrawp

sharronx said:
hey PwarYuex that would be really great!
can you give me your msn please?
don't worry, i won't harass you too much =P i really want to do this on my own and do it well, but i think i'm approaching it aimlessly, not knowing exactly what i'm suppose to read/include into my draft.
thanks! i really appreciate it =]
you shoulda looked in mah profile! anyway, it's rob.p@optusnet.com.au

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)