Hips Don't Lie - Shakira (1 Viewer)

payafee

HSC
How can this song be no.1 in the US and be the most played song all over the world?! i just dont understand.. it is the shittest song ive ever heard. what is this world coming to?

HSC
i don't mind shakira actually. i mean, i wouldn't go buy her album or anything, but she gets props from me for being able to sing better than most other sluts on the radio. plus she can dance like a mofo. and i have to stick up for other shortasses.

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
19/06/2006 ARIA CHART:
* 1 - NEW 1 HIPS DON'T LIE Shakira feat. Wyclef Jean
told ya :p

katy-g

HSC
its def not shakira's best attempt... ill admit i downloaded it, for teaching purposes only (im a dance teacher) but i have to say i normally skip the track...

P.S. - She looked far better with blonde hair.

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I absolutely cannot stand her voice.

Especially in this song.

Its a different type of singing I acknowledge that, and I love hearing voices that are unusual or far from norm, but I still can't appreciate it.

HSC
N/A
*sheepish look*

this is my current favourite song! I have LOVED it since I first heard it (before all the hype) :D I had it playing on repeat for days, and am currently listening to the FIFA soundtrack remix - awesome brazilian influence. Soooooo good!

Heh, all my senior jazz classes I've taught have had to put up with my obsession with this song :D Luckily most of them also love the song, so :D

Ennaybur

HSC
N/A
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
I can't believe you people don't like this song.

I LOVE this song. But I'll get over it soon.

and that's the first time her voice sounds pretty good. Usually her voice is so weird and unusual.

are we surprised?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)