Highest UAI '09 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
ranked like 150th ish
Yea you could, just make sure you also get a good internal mark along with the 3rd rank, because if the rank is good but the mark isnt, you cant get a band 6. But in 150, i think maybe top 5-10 have a chance? not sure, but depends on your mark and difference in marks.

alex09hsc

HSC
yeah...im on 90 but there are about 10-20 people on like 89-88
top is on 98 lol.
would that 8% difference make much difference in the end?
2nd is about 93

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
yeah...im on 90 but there are about 10-20 people on like 89-88
top is on 98 lol.
would that 8% difference make much difference in the end?
2nd is about 93
ouch thats high!

soo many on 88-89 lol

8% is a bit high, should try to make the gap smaller, unless you ace the externals it will make a difference...

alex09hsc

HSC
hahaha if i get 92 the person rank 1 will undoubtedly get 100 gr

carameltic

HSC
haha as a previous HSCer can I just say that it is quite a waste of time discussing on random topics that won't benefit on your mark in anyway. I mean yes, it is important to know what UAI you might get with current situation and yes, it is important to know how all these scalings and UAI things work but these are all speculations.. More important thing is your knowledge on each subjects and how well you analyzed the syllabus.

Just aim to get highest rank with highest mark as possible in your internal assessments and just try to nail your HSC. Almost certainly THAT will give you better mark then hovering in BOS forum reading other people show off their marks... or idolizing other people's marks.

Good luck to u all.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Lol hey this is just random but I've randomly googled my name and I've read your post in one of the threads mentioning my name... how did you find my marks out? Did I tell you my marks? haha...

May I ask who this is? I figured you are a St. Pius boy and Korean...and that's about it... haha.

Oh I'm Peter Yoon btw...
It was just so easy to see from your previous posts that you are Peter Yoon anyway as I have read some of yours posts and you also made a brief post to Darren Ch'ng's thread. I know all your marks (roughly, not very well though) because all your past teachers/or the teachers who know you very well are my current teachers, haha. And seeing that you were the Dux of my college, you know...we just know...lol

BTW excuse my naive conduct around the forum by mentioning your name. Your results were just very inspirational...I thought I just had to mention it haha =) but because of you, now I am going through the worst experience of having to live up to everyone's expectation x(

And you are right btw. I am Korean and I currently attend SPX.

To everyone: My internet ban is still on...I just had to come here for this post

jet

Banned
HSC
Lol... yet how would he know that post had appeared if he's on a total ban?

Bacchus

HSC
Lol... yet how would he know that post had appeared if he's on a total ban?
all my school friends have been talking about this particular thread page at school, i just had to see what's new on this thread....

i basically come here as a guest just to read this, and talk to you michael...and also timothy about cosmo and other boser friends

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
Not sure, he got 100 for 2unit maths HSC last year (accelerated) but internals like 96 for it, 48/50 for 3unit maths I think (again accelerated). Well from what I know he is in the high 90's range
what colour shirt is he wearing right now?
what room is he in?

youngminii

Banned
HSC
all my school friends have been talking about this particular thread page at school, i just had to see what's new on this thread....

i basically come here as a guest just to read this, and talk to you michael...and also timothy about cosmo and other boser friends
A Korean on an internet ban..
Hey look a flying pig!

iRuler

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
haha as a previous HSCer can I just say that it is quite a waste of time discussing on random topics that won't benefit on your mark in anyway. I mean yes, it is important to know what UAI you might get with current situation and yes, it is important to know how all these scalings and UAI things work but these are all speculations.. More important thing is your knowledge on each subjects and how well you analyzed the syllabus.

Just aim to get highest rank with highest mark as possible in your internal assessments and just try to nail your HSC. Almost certainly THAT will give you better mark then hovering in BOS forum reading other people show off their marks... or idolizing other people's marks.

Good luck to u all.
Taking this abroad :)

what colour shirt is he wearing right now?
what room is he in?
Shirt - White?
Room - Study Room/Bed Room?

-_-"

gibbo153

buff member
HSC
N/A
damn. i should have realised that question could probably be answered correctly very easily =/=/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)