highest marks (1 Viewer)

zhongie

HSC
What do you mean highest marks? If you mean raw...check the scaling report from UAC...50.0 in HSC marks means a person got 100, while 49.5 means not...?

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Well the best option you have is to ask anyone from JR, SBHS or NSBHS (And their GHS counterparts), and ask what the top of the state got as their mark.

And does anyone know if the top RAW MARKS are relased? I'm intrigued to know what I got. (As many people keep quoting them, but never seem to disclose their sources)

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
*sarah* said:
so when will the info on highest marks etc be released?
The information is already available in Table A3 of the preliminary scaling report:
http://www.uac.edu.au/admin/uai.html

KeypadSDM said:
And does anyone know if the top RAW MARKS are relased? I'm intrigued to know what I got. (As many people keep quoting them, but never seem to disclose their sources)
No information regarding raw marks is ever publicly disclosed. Some students are able to obtain certain pieces of data informally if they know a Supervisor of Marking etc.

If the top aligned HSC mark for a course was 50.0 (on a 1-unit basis), then you can deduce that the top raw HSC mark was 100%. If it was less than 50.0, the top raw HSC mark was less than 100%.

Otherwise, you need to apply to the Board under FOI provisions to access your raw marks.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)