highest marks in IT? (1 Viewer)

7th Sign

HSC
where are all thoes people from the It forum who said they were getting band 6's for sure lol

I got 89 which I thought was pretty shit...

what industrial tech area did you do and what was your mark?

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
only exam i was dissapointed with. i got 74, but if you got lower dont pout at me, just my expectation for my it classes....i'm still trying to understand why this is called it and not oh&s studies

7th Sign

HSC
anita_wax said:
only exam i was dissapointed with. i got 74, but if you got lower dont pout at me, just my expectation for my it classes....i'm still trying to understand why this is called it and not oh&s studies

what area of IT did you do?

d_griffo

HSC
Well i do Industrial Technology Timber Furniture and i got a band 6 hsc mark of 90, assessment mark of 92 n a exam mark of 88.

im happy wif that. But a mate in my class beat me the bastard. i top assessment mark by 1 mark but he IT project was sent away, while mine wasnt.

he got assement rank of 91, exam mark of 92 n hsc mark of 92. we are happy n the school is happy thats the main thing. they should be when we rnt even that good at Technology. GO murray high ALBURY.

another mate in our class top construction in the state.

7th Sign

HSC
I was like 4th/ a dam lot of people in my class lol and I got 88 exam mark and 90 internal mark been hsc mark of 89 :( some kid in my class would be in the top 10 for sure got some crazy internal mark lol like 100...some others would have deffiantly got over 90...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)