Higher Ground (1 Viewer)

Fry

u guys gotta watch this show its awesome and stars the very hot Hayden Christensen (anakin skywalker from star wars 2). he is soooo hot!!! its on about midnight-ish Mondays channel 9 and the show totally rox!!!!

Fry

man u guys living in a hole somewhere all this time? Higher ground is like the best show eva! its on late cos it was axed in USA age ago (2000) but at least theyre still showing it, so thats something to be thankful for!
im an expert on tv and all the good shows are usually on at late night. i checked the tv guides, here are a few shows u guys might like:

-12:15 3rd annual teen choice awards Sunday, 7
-12:30 Higher Ground, monday, 9
-10:30 Buffy (repeat but still good ep - im a huge fan btw) tuesday on 7
-10:30 Mutant X Monday, 7 (not a very good show but i watch it anyways)

p00_p00

Originally posted by Fry
man u guys living in a hole somewhere all this time? Higher ground is like the best show eva! its on late cos it was axed in USA age ago (2000) but at least theyre still showing it, so thats something to be thankful for!
im an expert on tv and all the good shows are usually on at late night. i checked the tv guides, here are a few shows u guys might like:

-12:15 3rd annual teen choice awards Sunday, 7
-12:30 Higher Ground, monday, 9
-10:30 Buffy (repeat but still good ep - im a huge fan btw) tuesday on 7
-10:30 Mutant X Monday, 7 (not a very good show but i watch it anyways)
Whats Higher ground based on???

hmm wonder y it was axed.... didnt u answer my question y its on soooo l8 at nite?

Buffy kicks ass.... havnt watched it in ages since i dont have time.

Fry

well thats channel 9 for u they put all the good shows on late (eg. Roswell, freaks and geeks) just because they didnt do well in the ratings. its not that the shows arent good but only oldies watch channel 9, lets just hope they dont do that to Smallville.

Higher Ground is filmed in Canada and its based on a group of troubled teens that go to this school to reshape their lives. Scott (Hayden) is one of the main characters and he used to be on drugs. i dont really pay much attention to the storyline, i just gawk at Hayden all the time!

OMG, i love buffy! u shouldve seen the finale it was excellent. a lot of action and drama since Willow became evil. it was pretty gross how she killed a guy. what ever happened to the kind and innocent Willow we knew and loved? the last scene was very emotional i nearly cried.

p00_p00

Originally posted by Fry
well thats channel 9 for u they put all the good shows on late (eg. Roswell, freaks and geeks) just because they didnt do well in the ratings. its not that the shows arent good but only oldies watch channel 9, lets just hope they dont do that to Smallville.

Higher Ground is filmed in Canada and its based on a group of troubled teens that go to this school to reshape their lives. Scott (Hayden) is one of the main characters and he used to be on drugs. i dont really pay much attention to the storyline, i just gawk at Hayden all the time!

OMG, i love buffy! u shouldve seen the finale it was excellent. a lot of action and drama since Willow became evil. it was pretty gross how she killed a guy. what ever happened to the kind and innocent Willow we knew and loved? the last scene was very emotional i nearly cried.

YEAH THE FINALE WAS HEAPS GOOD!!!! Thats when i started 2 watch it again......

U LIKE FREAKS AND GEEKS 2??????? HOLY GOD!!!!!!!!!!! That was an awesome show..... i stayed till 11 to watch that..... it was the bomb!!!!!!! IT WAS SO FukIN FUNNY!!!!!!!

Why the hell they axe it????

Fry

i guess it didnt do too well in the states, that is so unfair to all the fans who actually like the show. its a cool show that was cancelled after one season but strangely it was nominated for an emmy for best writing in a comedy and it won
but still cancelled, american networks, who gets them???????????

do u remember Grosse Pointe?? i cant believe they axed that it was so funny!!!! hmm..what else? oh yeah now Dark Angel is gone for good..nooooo...i actually really like that show not just because of Alba. umm...and Young Americans, gosh that show ruled its waaay better than Dawson's.

Last edited:

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
Originally posted by Fry

do u remember Grosse Pointe?? i cant believe they axed that it was so funny!!!! hmm..what else? oh yeah now Dark Angel is gone for good..nooooo...i actually really like that show not just because of Alba. umm...and Young Americans, gosh that show ruled its waaay better than Dawson's.
dark angel is gone for good? WTF??? :eek: thats a damn good show.! cutee guys :D
last nite was good.. nice lil fightin bits ;)

btw Fry.. r u m or f? (jus wonderin)

p00_p00

IT WON AN EMMY AND THEY AXED IT?????

What the fuck is wrong with those Americans???????

Grosse Point was hillarious. Noone watched it cause no one took it seriously!!!

Dark Angel gets reaaaallllllyyy shit halfway down the second season.... i watched it like last year, friend DL it off the net. Ep 1-4 were all right.

Also Zack comes back alive as some weird machine..... didnt see all of it though only up 2 ep 6 (which was pretty bad)

Fry is a girl who likes Tom Welling and other ppl

And as usual lazychic loves all these different guys..... lol most ppl watch DA for Jessica Alba, not many watch it 4 the guyz!

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
dark angel aint shit! i like it..something different ya know?!

hey i'm a chic! of course i look at da guyz!.. if i'm lookin at da gurlz..then hmmm...:confused: hahaha...

that new guy is cutee...:D alec or dick whatever she called him :D

p00_p00

WHAT UR A GIRL???????

OMG I would never have guessed... ur name was soooo misleading and i didnt know u liked guyz (oh besides the regular I Love Elijha or I love him or I love this ghuy.......)

But if we look at names and hence their gender... does that mean i am a poo?

I never sed it was bad 2 like guyz but not many girls watch DA 2 perve on guys.

DA gets shit. Thats wat i sed didnt i??? The first few episodes aint 2 bad..... till the freaks come in and try 2 make it action and comedy at the same time....

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
hey ya poof...oops i mean poo :D

ha...ha...haha...! u think ur funnni dont u?! :p

if ur thinkin that..i like all da guys well i dont... i think logan is old and scrubby :D and also i dont watch da show to perve on guys.. but i jus like da show thats all ;)

"dark angel gets shit"....well maybb...but who knows..mayb its jus ur opinion!

p.s yeh i'm a gurl..suprisin huh?! :D

p00_p00

Of course im funny! :D

lol well Jessica Alba sure likes Logan cause their engaged!

Well u havnt seen the next few episodes..... they get reeeeaaallly cheesey..... or r u a sucker for crap shows u mite like :)....

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
engaged? i thought they're already married... but anyways logan in real life mite b betta lookin :D mayb in da show he was jus made to look scrubby and dirty :p

if it starts gettin boring or shitty then i wont watch it... its jus like dawsons creek...i use to watch it not now tho..and buffy i use to watch it but not anymore...and friends..i use to watch it all da time.. man there's heaps of shows i use to watch but i dont watch them much no more..

hey! u mite think ur funni... but i dont think so :p :p :p

Fry

Originally posted by lazychic
engaged? i thought they're already married... but anyways logan in real life mite b betta lookin :D mayb in da show he was jus made to look scrubby and dirty :p

buffy i use to watch it but not anymore...
no, he looks worse in real life. ;)

U DONT WATCH THE BUFFSTER?!?!?!?!?!? OMG!!!OMG!!!!!!OMG!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:
how can u not watch buffy?!?!?! that is like the best show ever (IMO). although, season 6 was prob the crappest season except for the first few eps (her resurrection and the buffy musical kicked ass!!!) and the last few eps, in between was really really bad - spike and buffy bonin each other....EWWWWWW TOTALLY GROSS....SPIKE IS SO UGLY. :eek: they should get more cute guys on the show.

p.s. Buffy repeats are back on 10:30pm Tuesday, season 3.
btw, im female duh!

Last edited:

lazychic

** hOnEy_mELdeW **
nah me dont watch it no more :p da best shows on tv now is
- dark angel
- charmed
- everybody loves raymond :p
those r da shows i watch...and when i hav time i mite see wats on and watch it.. but yeh :D

oh and i watched smallville once i like it.. da guy and da gurl suit each other ;) i wanna watch it but i keep forgettin to...so oh well hehe :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)