High School (1 Viewer)

HSC
Woohoo this weekend i may actually enjoy the Great Northern seeing as it's my birthday! yaya! no more fake I.D. for me!! Do u get a free drink there on your borthday? Fanny's do :S but I ain't going to fanny's...

HSC
Merethrond said:
I wasn't being sarcastic but I am pretty sure I remember there being someone in the year below me called Noel Gallagher, or it could just be my mind inventing things since I have seen you post in this forum before:p.

Nah I graduated in 2004. woah this is kinda weird. And I didn't think there was anyone below us called Noel? Cool tho. Hmm, so there's another SFX random. Cool. Waht'd u think of the formal? I thought it was kinda an anti-climax. Altho I did get very drunk, apparently I went home after, and then, SOMEHOW, I dont know how, I was still drunk, made my way into town and EVERYONE was there! Woah, it was so good.

And last wknd, so many SFX people in town! it was so good. That corner of customs and the great northern is the best!

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
you have to know Carly if you're not one of her friends?

I've refused 3-4 of them in a row once, never came back to Customs again after that, heh.

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
noel_gallagher said:
Nah I graduated in 2004. woah this is kinda weird. And I didn't think there was anyone below us called Noel? Cool tho. Hmm, so there's another SFX random. Cool. Waht'd u think of the formal? I thought it was kinda an anti-climax. Altho I did get very drunk, apparently I went home after, and then, SOMEHOW, I dont know how, I was still drunk, made my way into town and EVERYONE was there! Woah, it was so good.

And last wknd, so many SFX people in town! it was so good. That corner of customs and the great northern is the best!
I graduated in 2003, so I was referring to you (or someone called Noel Gallagher) in the year below me. My formal was pretty lame as well. We sat down listed to everyones name being called and the awards ceremony and then left:p.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)