High School (1 Viewer)

HSC
Hey yeah sorry meant the year of 2004. I haven't been getting along with my keypad lately. But yeah SFX good school. Lots of people... including ....

Merethrond said:
Hmm, I went to St. Fancis Xavier's Hamilton and the name Noel Hallagher does sound familiar. I thought it was a guy but your profile says you are a girl, so I am probably wrong:).
I dunno if you're being sarcastic, or I'm being an idiot or wahtever but yeah Noel Gallagher's just a screen name, not my real name. But it is the name of guitarist. So you couldn't have heard of anyone by that name ... heh ... it's weird I know.

And I'm also Female. I know ... it's a rather masculine name, and I should change it but .. meh.

Its kinda cool tho, there's another sfx random on here and I'll never know who it is ... cool. :)

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
oh, cool!

Do you know Carly who's 17 and always goes to the Northern?

SoCal

Hollywood
HSC
noel_gallagher said:
I dunno if you're being sarcastic, or I'm being an idiot or wahtever but yeah Noel Gallagher's just a screen name, not my real name. But it is the name of guitarist. So you couldn't have heard of anyone by that name ... heh ... it's weird I know.
I wasn't being sarcastic but I am pretty sure I remember there being someone in the year below me called Noel Gallagher, or it could just be my mind inventing things since I have seen you post in this forum before:p.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
Merethrond said:
I wasn't being sarcastic but I am pretty sure I remember there being someone in the year below me called Noel Gallagher, or it could just be my mind inventing things since I have seen you post in this forum before:p.
its probably your mind inventing things :p

mine always does that...i see people and talk to them for a bit and then i feel like ive known them ages ago

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
Craig said:
@ Ness, pft, how many times have you sat by urself in sociology. i've lost count
Ah that would be a grand total of once, and that was when Belinda didn't turn up... At least i don't sit with friends who i giggle a talk rather loudly with in the middle of the lecture, and then get told off by the lecturer.. rather embarassing really! :p lol

em_516

bludging..
HSC
nessie_lee said:
Ah that would be a grand total of once, and that was when Belinda didn't turn up... At least i don't sit with friends who i giggle a talk rather loudly with in the middle of the lecture, and then get told off by the lecturer.. rather embarassing really! :p lol
baaaaaaahhahahaahha yes!! i'd almost forgotten about that!! that was hilarious :D

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
hey cyph were you working last night? I walked past on the way to the northern and started shouting "bon!" "Cyph!" "Schonberger" but nobody replied so i just kept going.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I thought that, like most places, he was banned from there.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
Beckiki_S said:
oh good i wasnt just being ignored.
he doesnt work at the northern

he was stuck out at some shitty club at wallsend lol, a bowlo or rsl or sumthin

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
um.. said:
hot? my mate hooked in with a 17yr old at the northern last night, actually
Yep.. shortish brown hair

Beckiki_S said:
hey cyph were you working last night? I walked past on the way to the northern and started shouting "bon!" "Cyph!" "Schonberger" but nobody replied so i just kept going.
LOL! I was working, but at Wallsend RSL in the car park - so I can't cause any trouble there. I am banned from the GN & Customs.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
you didnt answer my question and the spam thread is dead
i made this thread so i can put watever i want in it

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
HerO said:
2 be honest it's pretty shit, have u seen the old Soha's avatar, that was way better, urs is juz a cheap version...:cool:
You don't go to UNCLE, so fuck off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)