High school tutoring 98.95ATAR (1 Viewer)

chp124

HSC
As a tutor, I aim to teach with passion and thorough preparation for every class, and to create a learning environment where every student feels comfortable, respected and cared for. I believe that in my class students are able to reach their full potential as I often encourage my students to ask questions, to learn from their mistakes and to try their best in everything. I establish a positive classroom atmosphere where students are actively engaged in learning and can grow in knowledge and understanding through my guidance. My vision, as a dedicated tutor, is to inspire my students to be the best person they can be.

Y1 - Y6 tutoring program: C2’s tutoring programs deliver professional study guides and a positive motivational teaching system that enables your child to improve learning ability and build confidence. Through our personal learning plans, your child will build a strong foundation of cognitive skills under a productive and happy environment.

High School tutoring program: Entrance Test! Thorough Concepts Explanation! Regular Examination!Individual Counseling! Course Selection Guidance! Acceleration class programs!

Y7 - Y10: science (chemistry, physics, biology), ESL, maths

Offered in large classes, small classes (2p), one to one lessons, and accelerated classes

Y11 - HSC: science (chemistry, physics, biology), ESL, maths (2u, Extension1 &2) business, chinese, economics, legal studies, accounting

Offered in large classes, small classes (2p), one to one lessons, and accelerated classes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)