HIGH ACHIEVERS!! How do you STUDY?????????? (1 Viewer)

deloving

HSC
This is definitely an important skill to master, not just for the HSC, but especially for uni. A lot of students have trouble with this, which causes them to become overwhelmed with work because they dont know where to focus. In uni, the course content can be considerably higher than HSC courses and having the ability to isolate the important content from the rest is critical and usually what separates D and HD students from the rest.
When I cram for exams, I find that skill most effective haha. Some people find it difficult to write notes because they think they need to write out everything perfectly. I'm like that too, unfortunately. Recently on Reddit I stumbled upon a post where a person diagnosed with ADD had trouble starting/working on all his uni paper because of his fear of the "blank page". I don't have ADD (Or do I? At this point I seriously don't know, not like I had it checked out), but I definitely found this to be a pain when writing notes, and especially during exams. You have all this knowledge and things you want to express, but you don't know how and where and why and ugh. Like you said, I don't know where to focus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)