hibernating on vista (1 Viewer)

alby

cool duckie
HSC
does anyone know why hibernate is so shit on vista?
a lot of the time when i put my lappy on hibernate the screen goes off but none of the lights do, and the only way i've been able to get it back on is turning it off then on with the power button. anyone know why its doing this or how to get it back without turning it off all the time?

Aryanbeauty

HSC
When I hibernate, the screen goes off but the lights are still on. But When I close the notebook all the lights also goes off. isnt that how its supposed to be?

chucknthem

chuck norris
HSC
I've had some similar problems, I think vista's hibernate feature is still buggy, sometimes my networkcard or sound card would cease to operate after vista wakes from hiberation.

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
when i press hibernate, it hibernates and restarts my comp instead of hibernating and shutting down my comp. Stupid vista business

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Aryanbeauty said:
When I hibernate, the screen goes off but the lights are still on. But When I close the notebook all the lights also goes off. isnt that how its supposed to be?
yeah, it is. my lights often dont go off, and no random combos of key pressing will wake it up....i had the same thing happen when it was on sleep about 10 mins ago

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)