hi, where can i find out where/ what txt books i need? (1 Viewer)

kyeol58

HSC
umm i have no idea on anything xD

so i need books for

CHEM 1901/2
MATH 1901/2/3/5
MBLG 1901
PHYS 1002/4
BIOL 10031

oh and can someone kindly get me a link to find out what txt books i need and/or how much they are?

i heard at co-op they're gonna charge me $600~1000 for first semester T___T
i cant afford that T_____T lol

Thanks in advanced!!

pjiggy

HSC
ur textbook list should be in your course handbook,which u can buy at the uni or just get online
and i think if u go to the co-op online bookshop:
Welcome|The Co-op Online Bookshop

then go to "book search" then "text list search",if u type in your unit of study there should be a list of what books u need
but im not really sure.the handbook's probably the most reliable =)

brownie44

HSC
If you dont want to get books at the coop you can get them second hand. I got my BIOL1003 book second hand from www.textbookexchange.com.au. It was virtually brand new and only half the price of what I would have paid at the coop. Sometimes its best to wait until lectures begin to get the books, though I would highly recommend you get the book for BIOL1003 because its a tough subject.

kyeol58

HSC
ooooh thanks guys! ill have a look now.
i've also heard that if u dont get ur books quick, u'll have to waitt like 6hours to get them -____-

kyeol58

HSC
ur textbook list should be in your course handbook,which u can buy at the uni or just get online
and i think if u go to the co-op online bookshop:
Welcome???|???The Co-op Online Bookshop???

then go to "book search" then "text list search",if u type in your unit of study there should be a list of what books u need
but im not really sure.the handbook's probably the most reliable =)
uhmmmm sry to bother u xD but i have the science handbook 2009 but i cant find the textbook list for Bsc (Adv), or any other course T____T
help plz? =)

pjiggy

HSC
uhmmmm sry to bother u xD but i have the science handbook 2009 but i cant find the textbook list for Bsc (Adv), or any other course T____T
help plz? =)
when i looked in my vet science handbook there were these pages where there was an explanation of each unit of study and underneath each explanation there were the one or two books u would need for each unit of study.....im not sure about ur course handbook tho..but i have a friend who's doing the same course so ill ask her and get back to u?
sorry i wasnt very helpful ! :rolleyes:
but the best thing to do is wait until lectures start and the lecturer should tell u then what resources u need.cos a lot of times they give u books in the booklist which u barely end up using...or so ive heard

HSC
I'll sell you my CHEM1901 book. And My PHYS1901 book if 1001 has the same book, University Physics by young and freedman

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)